Pepper spray facts
- Pepper sprays are created from natural pepper
- Pepper spray is legal to carry
- Pepper spray is known as a “nonlethal weapon,” a weapon that cannot kill.
- The effects of pepper spray are far more severe, including temporary blindness which lasts from 15–30 minutes, a burning sensation of the skin which lasts from 45 to 60 minutes, upper body spasms which force a person to bend forward and uncontrollable coughing making it difficult to breathe or speak for between 3 and 15 minutes.
- “Pepper spray inhalation alone does not pose a significant risk for respiratory compromise or asphyxiation, even when combined with positional restraint.”
- They are sold via government-approved companies after performing a background verification
The immediate effects of pepper spray are as follows:
* Temporary blindness
* Tearing and burning sensation in the eyes.
* Shortness of breath
* Choking and coughing
* Feeling of light-headedness
* Confusion and disorientation
To know more do visit the official website www.xboom.in