Autel Evo Drone II 8K
Capture Every Detail with the Autel Evo Drone II, which has partnered with Sony to come up with a 48-megapixel sensor that is superior to any aerial camera by providing sharper images, greater detail, and richer color.
Go beyond the boundaries of aerial photography
The world’s first foldable 8k Evo Drone
Powerful Cinematic Performance
A cinematographer’s best friend.
Autel EVO II Drone 8k records in resolutions up to 7680×4320. With 16 times more pixels compared to HD and 4 times as many pixels compared to 4k, 8k video redefine image detail. The high resolution enables the ability to zoom deep into a scene, crop an image or video to 4k without any loss in quality and pushing color further than ever before.
Only Autel Evo drone offers Hyperlapse photography in 8K. With Hyperlapse mode, no post-processing is required. The 8K images may be taken straight out of the drone and may be shared immediately. JPEG and RAW files are recorded simultaneously. Create perfect flight paths and achieve accurate, repeatable hyper-lapse videos with just one click.
In The Box- Evo Drone
|Micro-SD Card Holder|
|RC Charging Cable|
|Device Cables(Mirco USB/Type-C)|
Autel EVO II Drone 8K Ultra HD Drone
Product Details Specification
- Takeoff Weight: 2.5 lbs (1150 g)
- Max Takeoff Weight: 4.4 lbs (1999 g)
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 15.6 inches (397 mm)
- Aircraft Battery: 7100 mAh
- Max Flight Time (standard): 40 min
- Max Hovering Time (standard): 35 min
- Max Level Flight Speed (Standard): 45 mph (20 m/s) (Ludicrous)
- Max Ascent Speed: 18 mph (8 m/s (Ludicrous)
- Max Descent Speed: 9 mph (4 m/s) (Ludicrous)
- Max Takeoff Altitude: 4.3 miles (7000 m)
- Max Wind Resistance: Force 8 wind
- Operating Environment Temp: 14-104°F (-10 – 40°C)
- Working Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Transmission Power: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Hover Precision Vertical: ± 0.02m (with visual positioning in normal operation)
- Hover Precision Vertical: ± 0.2m (with GPS in normal operation)
- Hover Precision Horizontal: ± 0.02m (with visual positioning in normal operation)
- Hover Precision Horizontal: ± 0.5m (with GPS in normal operation)
- Operation Range Pitch: -135° to +45°
- Operation Range Yaw: -100° to +100°
- Operation Range Pitch: -90° to +30°
- Operation Range Yaw: -90° to +90°
- Stability: More Stable with 3 Axies
- Max Control Speed (Tilt): 300°/s
- Angular Vibration Range (°): ±0.005°
- Sensing System Type: Omnidirectional Binocular Sensing System
- Forward Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 – 20m
- Forward Detection Range: 0.5 – 40m
- Forward Effective Sensing Speed: < 15 m/s
- Forward FOV: Horizontal: 60°, Vertical: 80°
- Backward Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 – 16m
- Backward Detection Range: 0.5 – 32m
- Backward Effective Sensing Speed: < 12 m/s
- Backward FOV: Horizontal: 60°, Vertical: 80°
- Upward Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 – 12m
- Upward Detection Range: 0.5 – 24m
- Upward Effective Sensing Speed: < 6 m/s
- Upward FOV: Horizontal: 65°, Vertical: 50°
- Downward Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 – 11m
- Downward Detection Range: 0.5 – 22m
- Downward Effective Sensing Speed: < 6 m/s
- Downward FOV: Horizontal: 100°, Vertical: 80°
- Sides Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 – 12m
- Sides Detection Range: 0.5 – 24m
- Sides Effective Sensing Speed: < 10 m/s
- Sides FOV: Horizontal: 65°, Vertical: 50°
- Service Environment: Textured/patterned ground and adequate illumination (> 15 lux, normal indoor environment with fluorescent lamp on)
- Upward: diffuse reflecting surface with reflectivity above 20% (wall, tree, human, etc.)
- Downward: textured/patterned ground and adequate illumination (> 15 lux, normal indoor environment with fluorescent lamp on)
diffuse reflecting surface with reflectivity above 20% (wall, tree, human, etc.)
- iOS: Autel Explorer
- Android: Autel Explorer
- SD Storage: standard: 32 GB,
max. support 256GB （ UHS-3 rating required ）
- Internal Storage: 8GB
- Image Sensor: 1/2″ CMOS
- Pixels: 48MP
- Perspective: 79°
- Lens Equivalent focal length: 25.6 mm
- Lens Aperture: f/1.8
- Lens Focus Distance: 0.5m to any distance (with autofocus mode)
- ISO Range Video: 100-6400 (auto)
- ISO Range Photo: 100-3200 (auto)
- Zoom: 1-8x (Max 4x lossless)
- Still Photography Modes: Single Shot
Burst shooing: 3/5 frames
Automatic Exposure Bracketing (AEB)：
3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
- Timelapse JPG：2s/5s/7s/10s/20s/30s/60s
- Timelapse DNG：5s/7s/10s/20s/30s/60s
- HyperLight：support (under 4K JPEG format）
- Long Exposure: Max 8s
- HDR imaging: (under 4K JPEG)
- Still Photography Resolution: 8000*6000 (4:3)
- Video Format: MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)
- Video Resolution: 8K 7680*4320 p25/p24
6K 5760*3240 p30/p25/p24
4K 3840*2160 p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
2.7K 2720*1528 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
FHD 1920*1080 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
- Max Bitrate: 120Mbps
Remote Controller & Video Transmission
- Max Signal Transmission Distance: 9km FCC, 5km CE
- Working Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Transmission Power: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Real-Time Transmission Quality: 720p@30fps / 1080p@30fps
- Max Bitrate of Real-time Transmission: 40Mbps
- Remote Controller Battery: 5000mAh
- Operating Hours: 3h
- Charging Time: 2h Fast Charging
- Display: 3.26-inch OLED screen
854 (W)*480 (H) pixels
- Preview video without the need for connecting to a mobile phone
- Battery (mAh): 7100mAh
- Voltage (V): 11.55
- Transmission Power (2.4G): 13.2
- Battery Type: LiPo 3S
- Battery Energy: 82Wh
- Weight (g): 365
- Charging Temperature Range (°C): 5~45℃
- Storage Temperature & Humidity: -10~30℃，65±20%RH
- Recommended Storage Temperature: 22~28℃
- Max Charging Power Consumption (W): 93W
- Charging Time: 90min
- Input: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.5A
- Output: 13.2 V ⎓ 5 A
5V⎓3A 9V⎓2A 12V⎓1.5A
- Voltage: 13.2 ± 0.1 V
- Rated Power: 66 W
Q: What is the maximum flight time of the EVO 2 Drone?
A: 40 minutes max flight time (when flying in a steady environment)
Q: How do I install the propeller correctly?
A: The propeller with a white mark on the propeller clamp is installed on the motor with the white mark, and the propeller without the white mark on the propeller clamp is installed on the motor without the white mark.
Q: What is the effective image transmission distance?
A: Under the FCC standard, the maximum image transmission distance is 9km; under the CE standard, the maximum image transmission distance is 5 km.
Q: What should I do if the image transmission signal becomes weak during flight?
A: Check your surroundings for potential interference factors and then adjust the orientation of your antennas to enhance signal strength.
Q: Can I change the gimbal mount?
Q: What are the camera modes?
A: Single shooting, continuous shooting, timing, pure night shooting, long exposure, HDR imaging.
Q: What is the zoom range of the camera?
A: 1-8x zoom and 4x lossless zoom.
Q: What are the advantages of the EVO 2 Drone camera in shooting video?
A: It can shoot 8K video with a resolution of 7680×4320 at a bit rate of 120Mbps, and supports 4K 10-bit HDR video shooting
Q: How many ports does the remote control have?
A: There are a Micro USB port and a Type-A port at the bottom of the remote controller, which can be used for connecting external devices and charging.
Q: Does the remote control have custom buttons?
A: There are two customizable buttons on the back of the remote controller, and 4 functions can be customized through the APP.
Q: The body is equipped with and how many vision sensors?
A: There are 12 in total, with two vision sensors each on the front, back, left, right, up, and down.
Q: Can the downward fill light be turned on and off manually?
A: It can be turned on or off manually, or it can be automatically turned on or off according to environmental conditions.
Q: How does one upgrade the firmware?
A: You can download the firmware package on the official website or contact certified Autel Robotics dealers to upgrade to version 22.214.171.124 or above.
Q: After downloading the firmware package, can I disconnect the network to upgrade?
Q: What circumstances may cause the upgrade to fail?
A: A. If the device is turned off during the upgrade process, the upgrade will fail.
B. If the network is interrupted while downloading the firmware package, the upgrade will fail.
C. Only when the remaining battery power of the device is ≥ 50% can the upgrade be performed.