Advance Pepper Spray (Twin-Pack)
Advanced Pepper Spray(Twin-Pack) is a ideal personal safety tool for working women, college girls, businessmen, security guards, travelers etc. Its a perfect match to world-class pepper sprays standards in terms of quality and design.
How Keeping Pepper spray at multi-location could be helpful?
- You can keep one in your vehicle (car/ bike) always so that you don’t have to worry when you forget your usual bag having another pepper spray.
- Keeping one pepper spray near the entrance could be helpful in protecting oneself in case of a stranger knocking the door.
- Keeping one in your handbag so that its always handy when you need it.
- In case of a group attack its better to have two canisters of pepper spray rather than one.
Pepper spray is legal to carry in India Under IPC section but only for self-defense purpose.
- Pepper spray’s effects: One canister of Xboom pepper spray has the power to incapacitate at least 10 attackers, even if they are under alcohol or drugs influence. OC Pepper causes eyes to slam shut, coughing, and an intense burning sensation to the skin with extreme discomfort of vision and the respiratory system. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes which gives you ample time to run away from the scene and get help.
- Usage instruction: Xboom pepper spray is user-friendly. Special actuator to deploy Pepper Spray using thumb or forefinger. Depress trigger in short 2 to 3-second bursts aiming the attacker’s face.
- Maintain Safe distance: Spray range of 7 ft. helps you to maintain a safe distance with the attacker. You can protect yourself from any threat without making any physical contact.
How to use?
- Usage instruction : Xboom pepper spray is user friendly.Special actuator to deploy Pepper Spray using thumb or forefinger. Depress trigger in short 2 to 3 second bursts aiming the attacker’s face.
- Maintain Safe distance: Long Spray range helps you to maintain a safe distance with the attacker. You can protect yourself from any threat without making any physical contact.
- To be used only for self-defense purpose.
- Keep away from children.