Theruptor Hand Rub Composition:
Each Theruptor Hand Rub 100ml of solution contains Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution I.P 2.5% v/v equivalent to Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.5% w/v, Denatured Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v, Glycerine, skin emollients and excipients.
Theruptor Hand Rub Description
It is used undiluted to rapidly disinfect the hands. It is compliant with EN1500 and has broad spectrum and fast activity against Gram positive, Gram negative and antibiotic resistant bacteria (including MRSA, VRE, spore forming organisms and food borne pathogens), yeast, fungi and viruses.
Best in Class hand antiseptic for Surgical and Healthcare Personnel
- Provides rapid bactericidal action against a broad spectrum of micro organisms with greater than 99.9% kill in 15 seconds.
- Best in class residual Protection for up to 6 hours with a combination of alcohol and Chlorhexidine Gluconate, preferred by Clinicians and Peri Operative Nurses.
- Moisturized with skin emollients to prevent skin dryness and damage.
Areas of Application:
- Indicated for rapid hand disinfection
- Suitable for use before and after every patient contact and in between hand washes
Surgical rubbing: Surgical hand preparation technique using Theruptor CHG hand rub
- The hand rubbing technique for surgical hand preparation must be performed on clean, dry hands.
- On arrival in the operating theater and after having donned theater clothing (cap/hat/bonnet and mask),hands must be washed with soap and water.
- After the operation when removing gloves, hands must be rubbed with an alcohol-based formulation or washed with soap and water if any residual talc or biological fluids are present(e.g.the glove is punctured).
Click here to check various other Coronavirus Protection products from xboom.