DJI MAVIC MINI
Just how light is the Mavic Mini? Just 249 g. The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary. Together with the easy-to-use DJI Fly app, you’ll enjoy a simplified flying experience and a perspective unlike any other.
Transform Any Moment Into a Work of Art
Create Smooth, Vivid Shots
Meet DJI Mavic Mini
Meet DJI Mavic Mini, your ultra light travel companion which is as light as a smartphone which transforms every moment of yours into a work of art. With a max battery life of 30 minutes, DJI Mavic Mini grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot
It may be as small as your smartphone, but this drone packs a ton of power and features
Mavic Mini lets you capture some of your most cherished family moments from an amazing new perspective with it’s vision sensor + GPS precise hover, 3 axis gimbal camera and 2.7k camera
See What Your Mavic Mini Sees; a dedicated remote controller maintains an HD video feed at a distance of up to 4 km. Detachable control sticks can be easily stored inside the remote controller for added portability.
Complex Shots Are Easier Than Ever
Shots that look like they came from a Hollywood film
With Mavic Mini’s QuickShot modes, which include Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket. Just select your QuickShot and Mavic Mini will execute an elaborate preset motion while recording. Take the automatically generated short video and share it instantly with friends on social media.
DJI Mavic Mini
Product Details Specification
- Takeoff Weight : 249 g
- Dimensions: Folded: 140×81×57 mm (L×W×H), Unfolded: 159×202×55 mm (L×W×H), Unfolded (with propellers): 245×289×55 mm (L×W×H)
- Diagonal Distance: 213 mm
- Max Ascent Speed: 4 m/s (S Mode), 2 m/s (P Mode), 1.5 m/s (C Mode)
- Max Descent Speed: 3 m/s (S Mode), 1.8 m/s (P Mode), 1 m/s (C Mode)
- Max Speed (near sea level, no wind): 13 m/s (S Mode), 8 m/s (P Mode), 4 m/s (C Mode)
- Maximum Takeoff Altitude: 3000 m
- Max Flight Time: 30 minutes (measured while flying at 14 kph in windless conditions)
- Max Wind Speed Resistance: 8 m/s (Scale 4)
- Max Tilt Angle: 30° (S Mode), 20° (P Mode), 20° (C Mode)
- Max Angular Velocity: 150°/s (S Mode), 130°/s (P Mode), 30°/s (C Mode)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Operating Frequency: Model MT1SS5: 5.725-5.850 GHz, Model MT1SD25: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmission Power (EIRP): Model MT1SS5 :5.8 GHz: <30 dBm (FCC); <28 dBm (SRRC),
- Transmission Power (EIRP): Model MT1SD25: 2.4 GHz: <19 dBm (MIC/CE), 5.8 GHz: <14 dBm (CE)
- GNSS: GPS+GLONASS
- Hovering Accuracy Range: Vertical: ±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning), ±0.5 m (with GPS Positioning),
- Hovering Accuracy Range: Horizontal: ±0.3 m (with Vision Positioning), ±1.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
- Mechanical Range : -110° to 35°, Roll: -35° to 35°, Pan: -20° to 20°
- Controllable Range: Tilt: -90° to 0° (default setting) -90° to +20° (extended)
- Stabilization: 3-axis (tilt, roll, pan)
- Max Control Speed (tilt): 120°/s
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.01°
- Sensing System: Downward
- Operating Range: 0.5-10 m
- Operating Environment: Non-reflective, discernable surfaces
- Diffuse reflectivity: (>20%)
- Adequate lighting: (lux>15)
- Input: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A
- Output: 12V 1.5 A / 9V 2A / 5V 3A
- Rated Power: 18 W
- App Name : DJI Fly
- Required Operating System: iOS v10.0 or later Android v6.0 or later
- Sensor: 1/2.3” CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 12 MP
- Lens: FOV: 83°, 35 mm Format Equivalent: 24 mm, Aperture: f/2.8
- Shooting Range: 1 m to ∞
- ISO Range: Video: 100-3200 (Auto), 100-3200 (Manual)
- ISO Range: Photo: 100-1600 (Auto), 100-3200 (Manual)
- Shutter Speed: Electronic Shutter: 4-1/8000s
- Still Image Size: 4:3: 4000×3000
- Still Image Size: 16:9: 4000×2250
- Still Photography Modes: Single shot, Interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60 s
- Video Resolution: 2.7 K: 2720×1530 25/30 p
- FHD: 1920×1080 25/30/50/60 p
- Max Video Bitrate: 40 Mbps
- Supported File System: FAT32（≤32 GB）, exFAT（>32 GB）
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Video Format: MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC）
Remote Controller and Video Transmission
- Operating Frequency: Model MR1SS5: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Operating Frequency: Model MR1SD25: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference): Model MR1SS5: 5.8 GHz: 4000 m (FCC); 2500 m (SRRC)
- Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference): Model MR1SD25: 2.4 GHz: 2000 m (MIC/CE), 5.8 GHz: 500 m (CE)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Transmission Power (EIRP): Model MR1SS5: 5.8 GHz: <30 dBm (FCC); <28 dBm (SRRC)
- Transmission Power (EIRP): Model MR1SD25: 2.4 GHz: <19 dBm (MIC/CE): 5.8 GHz: <14 dBm (CE)
- Battery Capacity: 2600 mAh
- Operating Current/Voltage: 1200 mA 3.6 V (Android), 450 mA 3.6 V (iOS)
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Max length: 160 mm
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Max thickness: 6.5-8.5 mm
- Supported USB Port Types: Lightning, Micro USB (Type-B), USB Type-C
- Video Transmission System: Enhanced Wi-Fi
- Live View Quality: 720p/30fps
- Max. Bitrate: 4 Mbps
- Latency (depending on environmental conditions and mobile device): 170-240 ms
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Capacity: 2400 mAh , 1100 mAh
- Voltage: 7.2 V, 7.6 V
- Max Charging Voltage: 8.4 V, 8.7 V
- Battery Type: Li-ion 2S
- Energy: 17.28 Wh, 8.36 Wh
- Net Weight: 100 g, 50 g
- Charging Temperature Range: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)
- Max Charging Power: 24 W, 18 W
Q. Why is Mavic Mini’s weight of 249 grams important?
A. The weight of 249 grams places Mavic Mini in the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries may exempt it from certain regulations. For example, in the United States and Canada, you can fly Mavic Mini without the need to register your drone with the government.
Q. What is the maximum speed of Mavic Mini?
A. When the aircraft is in S mode, the maximum flight speed is 13 m/s.
Q. Why can’t I turn on Mavic Mini immediately after unboxing?
A. To ensure transportation safety, Mavic Mini flight batteries are set to Sleep mode before shipping. Simply connect the aircraft with the battery charger to activate the battery and begin using.
Q. How do I activate Mavic Mini?
A. Connect your mobile device with the remote controller, then connect with Mavic Mini via the DJI Fly app. Follow the app instructions to activate Mavic Mini.
Q. What are the major parameters of Mavic Mini’s camera?
A. Mavic Mini is equipped with a 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor with up to 12 million effective pixels.
Q. What photo modes does Mavic Mini support?
A. Single Shot and Interval.
Q. What operating frequency band does the remote controller support?
A. The Model MR1SD25 supports 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz dual frequency bands, while the Model MR1SS5 only supports 5.8 GHz.
Q. What mobile devices are supported by the remote controller?
A. Mobile phones that are 6.5-8.5 mm thick and no more than 160 mm long will fit in the remote controller clamps comfortably. We strongly recommend you to remove the protective cover before attaching your mobile phone. Devices beyond this measurement range are not supported.
Q. What video transmission system does Mavic Mini use?
A. Enhanced Wi-Fi.
Q. What is the transmission latency of Mavic Mini?
A. 170-240 ms (depending on environmental conditions and mobile device).
Q. Does Mavic Mini support Quick Charge?
A. It supports Quick Charge 2.0 18W.
Q. What type of battery does Mavic Mini support?
A. The Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Battery is a Li-ion 2S battery (1100 mAh version is a LiPo 2S battery).
Q. Can I use other apps while upgrading the DJI Fly app?
A. No. If you do, the update will fail. You will then need to download the firmware and update it again.
Q. Can I disconnect from the Internet once the firmware has been downloaded?