DJI MAVIC 2 PRO
DJI’s dream has always been to make a drone that exists where engineering, technology, and the needs of the aerial photographer converge. A drone that embodies all of DJI’s advanced, signature technologies, and is able to redefine what is possible for the world of aerial photography. In creating the Mavic 2, DJI have made this dream come true.
Relive your best moments through footage that wows.
Get ready to see the bigger picture.
Meet DJI Mavic 2 Pro
DJI Mavic 2 Pro which is installed with Hasselblad camera, is a leading manufacturer of digital medium format cameras and lenses and are renowned for their iconic design, uncompromising technology. With 31 minutes of flying time and omnidirectional obstacle Sensing, Mavic 2 Pro is one of its kind.
Powerful Pro Performance
The perfect drone that carries high end features while taking just a little space
With 4K 10-bit HDR support, the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG and will immediately play back footage with the right color tones. The brighter highlights and increased contrast are what make HDR video so appealing.
The f/2.8-f/11 adjustable aperture delivers outstanding image quality both in high and low-light environments. When shooting in low light, set the aperture to f/2.8 to allow more light in and to capture bright and clear photos. When shooting in well-lit environments, set the aperture to f/11 to lower the shutter speed and make your videos smoother.
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
Product Details Specification
- Takeoff Weight: 907 g
- Dimensions: Folded: 214×91×84 mm (length×width×height),
- Dimensions: Unfolded: 322×242×84 mm (length×width×height)
- Diagonal Distance: 354 mm
- Max Ascent Speed: 5 m/s (S-mode), 4 m/s (P-mode)
- Max Descent Speed: 3 m/s (S-mode), 3 m/s (P-mode)
- Max Speed (near sea level, no wind): 72 kph (S-mode)
- Maximum Takeoff Altitude: 6000 m
- Max Flight Time (no wind): 31 minutes (at a consistent 25 kph)
- Max Hovering Time (no wind): 29 minutes
- Max Flight Distance (no wind): 18 km (at a consistent 50 kph)
- Max Wind Speed Resistance: 29–38 kph
- Max Tilt Angle: 35° (S-mode, with remote controller), 25° (P-mode)
- Max Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 40°C
- Operating Frequency: 2.400 – 2.483 GHz, 5.725 – 5.850 GHz
- Transmission Power (EIRP): 2.400 – 2.483 GHz
- GNSS: GPS+GLONASS
- Hovering Accuracy Range Vertical: ± 0.1 m (when vision positioning is active)
- Hovering Accuracy Range Vertical: ± 0.5 m (with GPS positioning)
- Hovering Accuracy Range Horizontal: ± 0.3 m (when vision positioning is active)
- Hovering Accuracy Range Horizontal: ± 1.5 m (with GPS positioning)
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- Mechanical Range: Tilt: -135–45°, Pan: -100–100°
- Controllable Range: Tilt: -90–30°, Pan: -75–75°
- Stabilization: 3-axis (tilt, roll, pan)
- Max Control Speed (tilt): 120° /s
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.01°
- Sensing System: Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Forward Precision Measurement Range: 0.5 – 20 m
- Detectable Range: 20 – 40 m
- Effective Sensing Speed: ≤ 14m/s
- FOV: Horizontal: 40°, Vertical: 70°
- Backward Precision Measurement Range: 0.5 – 16 m
- Detectable Range: 16 – 32 m
- Effective Sensing Speed: ≤ 12m/s
- FOV: Horizontal: 60°, Vertical: 77°
- Upward Precision Measurement Range: 0.1 – 8 m
- Downward Precision Measurement Range: 0.5 – 11 m
- Detectable Range: 11 – 22 m
- Sides Precision Measurement Range: 0.5 – 10 m
- Effective Sensing Speed: ≤ 8m/s
- FOV: Horizontal: 80°, Vertical: 65°
- Operating Environment Forward, Backward and Sides: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux > 15)
- Operating Environment Upward: Detects diffuse reflective surfaces (>20%) (walls, trees, people, etc.)
- Operating Environment Downward: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux > 15), Detects diffuse reflective surfaces (>20%) (walls, trees, people, etc.)
Supported SD Cards
- Supported SD Cards: Micro SD™
- Supports a microSD with capacity of up to 128 GB. A UHS-I Speed Grade 3 rating microSD card is required.
- Recommended microSD Cards: 32G
Sandisk Extreme V30 Pro
Sandisk Extreme Pro V30
Sandisk Extreme V30
Sandisk Extreme Pro V30
Kingston Canvas Go!
Kingston Canvas React
- Sensor: 1” CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 20 million
- Lens FOV: about 77°
- 35 mm Format Equivalent: 28 mm
- Aperture: f/2.8–f/11
- Shooting Range: 1 m to ∞
- ISO Range Video: 100-6400
- ISO Range Photo: 100-3200 (auto)
- ISO Range Photo: 100-12800 (manual)
- Shutter Speed Electronic Shutter: 8–1/8000s
- Still Image Size: 5472×3648
- Still Photography Modes: Single shot, Burst shooting: 3/5 frames
- Still Photography Modes: Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
- Still Photography Modes: Interval (JPEG: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60s RAW:5/7/10/15/20/30/60s)
- Video Resolution 4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p
- Video Resolution 2.7K: 2688×1512 24/25/30/48/50/60p
- FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p
- Max Video Bitrate: 100Mbps
- Color Mode: Dlog-M (10bit), support HDR video (HLG 10bit)
- Supported File System: FAT32 (≤ 32 GB), exFAT (> 32 GB)
- Photo Format: JPEG / DNG (RAW)
- Video Format: MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)
- Operating Frequency: 2.400 – 2.483 GHz; 5.725 – 5.850 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference): 2.400 – 2.483 GHz; 5.725 – 5.850 GHz
FCC: 10000 m
CE: 6000 m
SRRC: 6000 m
MIC: 6000 m
- Operating Temperature Range: 0℃ – 40℃
- Transmission Power (EIRP): 2.400 – 2.483 GHz
FCC: ≤26 dBm
CE: ≤20 dBm
SRRC: ≤20 dBm
MIC: ≤20 dBm
FCC: ≤26 dBm
CE: ≤14 dBm
SRRC: ≤26 dBm
- Battery: 3950 mAh
- Operating Current/Voltage: 1800 mA ⎓ 3.83 V
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Max length: 160 mm; max thickness: 6.5–8.5 mm
- Supported USB Port Types: Lightning, Micro USB (Type-B), USB-C
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Capacity: 3850 mAh
- Voltage: 15.4 V
- Max Charging Voltage: 17.6 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 4S
- Energy: 59.29 Wh
- Net Weight: 297 g
- Charging Temperature Range: 5℃ to 40℃
- Max Charging Power: 80 W
- Input: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.8A
- Output Main: 17.6 V ⎓ 3.41 A or 17.0 V ⎓ 3.53 A
- USB: 5 V⎓2 A
- Voltage: 17.6 ± 0.1 V
- Rated Power: 60 W
- Video Transmission System: OcuSync 2.0
- Name: DJI GO 4
- Live View Quality: Remote Controller: 720p@30fps / 1080p@30fps
- Live View Quality: DJI Goggles: 720p@30fps / 1080p@30fps
- Live View Quality: DJI Goggles RE: 720p@30fps / 1080p@30fps
- Latency (depending on environmental conditions and mobile device): 120 – 130 ms
- Max Live View Bitrate: 12Mbps
Q. What are the main differences between the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom?
A. The only difference between both editions is their respective gimbal cameras. However, by purchasing the Mavic 2 Gimbal Camera Replacement Service on the online repair request page, you have the option to replace your gimbal camera with the other version by sending it to the DJI After-Sales Team.
Q. Compared to the Mavic Pro, how has the Mavic 2 Pro been improved?
A. The Mavic 2 is an improvement in almost all aspects over the Mavic Pro including camera performance, video transmission, flight time, flight speed, low-noise, omnidirectional obstacle sensing, intelligent functions, and its unique Hyperlapse feature.
Q. Is the Mavic 2 Pro compatible with DJI Goggles series?
A. Yes. The Mavic 2 is compatible with DJI Goggles (firmware version 01.04.0500 or above) and DJI Goggles RE (firmware version 01.00.0600 or above). Please first activate DJI Goggles or DJI Goggles RE and update their firmware to the latest one on your computer using DJI Assistant 2. Power on DJI Goggles or DJI Goggles RE, choose Linking in Settings, then choose Mavic 2. Press the link button on the Mavic 2 and wait for a few seconds to connect DJI Goggles or DJI Goggles RE to the aircraft. DJI Goggles only support the 2.4 GHz signal frequency, while DJI Goggles RE support 2.4/5.8GHz dual signal frequency for more powerful performance.
Q. What are the main advantages of the cameras on the Mavic 2 Pro?
A. The Mavic 2 Pro comes equipped with the all-new Hasselblad L1D-20c camera. The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro. The large sensor also means better performance in low-light environments with a more extensive ISO range, and max ISO lifted from 3200 to 12800.
Q. Why is the L1D-20c on the Mavic 2 Pro designed by Hasselblad?
A. DJI and Hasselblad have spent the last two years in collaboration making the L1D-20c camera, co-developing attributes such as lens definition, image processing engine, and image effect optimization, to make a Hasselblad quality camera small enough to fit on the new Mavic 2 Pro. The L1D-20c also possesses Hasselblad’s unique Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) technology, helping users to capture gorgeous 20-megapixel aerial shots in stunning color detail.
Q. What advantages does the Mavic 2 Pro have when recording video?
A. The Mavic 2 Pro is capable of recording 3840×2160 10-bit 4K Dlog-M and 4K HDR 10-bit videos at 100Mbps.
Q. What is the maximum flight distance of the Mavic 2 Pro?
A. 18 km in extreme testing environments measured in 50.4 kph windless conditions down to 0% battery. However, be sure to keep enough battery during flights for a safe return.
Q. What is the maximum wind resistance level of the Mavic 2 Pro?
A. The Mavic 2 can resist up to level 5 winds on the Beaufort scale.
Q. What is Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing?
A. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing includes left/right, up/down, and forward/backward obstacle sensing. Sensing for left/right directions is only available in ActiveTrack, POI, QuickShot and Tripod mode.
Q. How has the FHD video transmission of OcuSync 2.0 improved over the first OcuSync?
A. OcuSync 2.0 supports both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency bands, featuring stronger interference resistance and auto-switching capabilities to deliver 10 km 1080p video transmission feeds (unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC compliant).
Q. What mobile devices does the remote controller support?
A. Mobile phones that are 6.5–8.5 mm thick and no more than 160 mm long will fit in the remote controller clamps comfortably. We strongly recommend you to remove the protective cover before attaching your mobile phone. For tablets beyond this measurement range, please purchase the DJI Mavic 2 Tablet Holder.