E-Wave 2 is a High Voltage Rechargeable Safety stick Taser With an Electric Charge and LED Flashlight. The self-safety weapon allows you to stay assured of your safety and enables you to be protected in dangerous or risky situations. The powerful safety stick can knock out the strongest of attackers momentarily leaving them confused and giving you ample time to escape or call for help. The device has two modes, flashlight mode, and stun gun mode. A safety toggle in the body of the flashlight enables swift changing between modes in times of danger.
Safety Stick – Product Explanation Video
- Product size per unit: 165(L)X45(W)X29(H)mm
- Source voltage: 6VDC
- Output voltage: 12000KV
- Input current capacity: ≥2.5A
- Effective amperage: 4 mAH
- Material of the body shell: ABS
- N. W.: 168g
- Rechargeable battery
- Function: electric shock, LED light
How To Use E-Wave V-2.0 Safety Stick
- Push the Toggle switch to the middle, the LED flashlight will work.
- Push the Toggle switch to the upper position, the red indicating light will be light, then press the shock button can launch the electric shock.
- Attention: the most effective areas to stun on an attacker are the upper thigh area, buttock, lower rib cage, and upper shoulder area, do not discharge the stun gun for more than 5 seconds at a time.
Working of E-Wave V-2.0 Safety Stick
A safety stick is a handheld device that puts out a high voltage shock and stuns the attacker. All a person needs to do is touch the assailant with the stun gun to immobilize them for several minutes. This provides enough time to get away and call for help.
Making it the preferred mode of protection against possible threats of attack, violence, rape, and theft. Safety stick can effectively disable an attacker of any size or strength, even if they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
These devices work by targeting the nervous system. They send out a high-voltage shock that is large enough to halt the neurological impulses traveling through the body, overwhelming the neuromuscular system, and causing instant disorientation, and loss of consciousness and balance. This also means that the Weapon is not lethal and the attacker is not harmed permanently.