How To Use Expandable baton?
Expandable – Baton
Expandable – Baton is a roughly cylindrical club made of metal. It is carried as a compliance tool and defensive weapon by law-enforcement officers, correctional staff, security guards and military personnel.
Applications of the Expandable Baton :
- A Expandable baton is essentially a heavy steel rod with usually a slightly wider tip, that concentrates the force of a blow more effectively.
- The strike impacts harder to the muscle and causes deeper pain, removing the need for several strikes when targeting large muscle groups.
- The baton provides greater versatility in a wider range of environments over the fixed-length baton.
- The expandable shaft makes it easier for the officer to carry it and to sit in a car seat wearing it.
- New age – this economic 24 cm telescopic solid iron expandable baton has a solid iron handle for easy gripping and comes with a free heavy-duty double stitched nylon holster for easy carrying.
- Powerful telescopic baton Great for both offensive and defense techniques you would need to employ in a self defense situation.
- Quality and durability you can count on.
How to use?
To extend : On flick of the baton , it will expand, and it does not collapse once extended, and forms a rigid iron rod. The tip delivers agonizing pain when hit with force.
To close to its contracted position : Tap the top antennae of the extended rod, in a perpendicular position on foot and it will start collapsing into one another.
- To be used only for self-defense purpose.
- Keep away from children.