Expandable – Baton
Expandable – Baton is a roughly cylindrical club made of metal. It is carried as a compliance tool and defensive weapon by law-enforcement officers, correctional staff, security guards and military personnel.
24 cm telescopic solid iron expandable baton [collapsed mode]
26 inches solid iron rod when extended with jerk.
Foam padded grip for a firm and anti-slip holding.
Great protection against aggressors, rapists and vicious dogs..
Made of extra hard titanium steel hardened materials with exquisite workmanship.
Easy to use, just a flick of your wrist. Comes with a carrying box and a pouch.
No-flake or peel and anti-rust.
How to Operate an Expandable Baton ?
To extend : On flick of the baton , it will expand, and it does not collapse once extended, and forms a rigid iron rod. The tip delivers agonising pain when hit with force.
To close to its contracted position : Tap the top antennae of the extended rod, in a perpendicular position on foot and it will start collapsing into one another.
- A Expandable baton is essentially a heavy steel rod with usually a slightly wider tip, that concentrates the force of a blow more effectively.
- The strike impacts harder to the muscle and causes deeper pain, removing the need for several strikes when targeting large muscle groups.
- The baton provides greater versatility in a wider range of environments over the fixed-length baton.
- The expandable shaft makes it easier for the officer to carry it and to sit in a car seat wearing it.
- New age – this economic 24 cm telescopic solid iron expandable baton has a solid iron handle for easy gripping and comes with a free heavy-duty double stitched nylon holster for easy carrying.
- Powerful telescopic baton Great for both offensive and defence techniques you would need to employ in a self defence situation.
- Quality and durability you can count on.
- To be used only for self-defence purpose.
- Keep away from children.
How To Use Expandable Baton for Self-Defence?