Hexacopter | Agri-Drone
The Hexacopter | Agri-drone serves the main purpose of pesticide spraying.
Through Drone crop spraying, human contact with such harmful chemicals is limited. Agri-drones can carry out this task much quicker than vehicles/airplanes.
Drones with RGB sensors and multispectral sensors can precisely identify and treat problematic areas. Professionals say that aerial spraying is five times faster with drones when compared to other methods.
The Hexacopter has a hovering time of 13 minutes with a load. Has ATT, Spray work, and GPS flight modes.
The Hexacopter has a water tank of 10 liters, which completes the process of pesticide spraying in an area of 2 acres, has a working temperature of 0 to 50 degrees Celsius.
The drone has an inbuilt Lipo battery of 16000 MAH and 6 inbuilt motors of 180KV power each. The height at which the Hexacopter does the drone spraying is 1.2 meters to 4 meters.
Hexacopter | Agri-Drone Specifications
- Measurement (W/O Propeller) – 948*848*500 mm
- Maximum takeoff Weight – 28 Kg
- Control Radius – 1200 meters
- Spray Speed – 3 to 9 meters
- Maximum Flight Height – 50 meter
- Hovering Time (no load) – 16 to 20 minutes
- Spraying time (load) – 11 to 13 minutes
- Flight Mode – ATT/Spray-Work/GPS
- Working Temperature – 0 to 50 degree Celsius
- Width – 3 to 4 meter
- Speed Range – 3 to 8 meters
- Height – 1.2 to 4 meter
- Flow Rate of Nozzle – 1.2 to 1.3L/S (adjustable)
- Motor – 180 KV (Six)
- Water Tank – 10 Liters
- LiPo Battery – 16000 mAH
- Wheel Base – 1400 mm
- Frame Weight – 8.5 Kg (Including Spraying System)