The two sections of the nunchucks are commonly made out of wood, while the link is a cord or metal chain. The nunchaku is most widely used in martial arts such as Okinawan kobudō and karate, and is used as a training weapon. It allows the development of quicker hand movements and improves posture.
- Most important martial art self defense equipment for training and day to day practice.
- Lightweight, easy to handle product from manufacturer directly.
- Solid chain and metal construction for maximum power with minimum wear-and-tear.
- Spray painted, round shaped, featured grooves on each handle to ensure a solid grip.
- The instrument design may slightly vary according to the lot but remain product is same.