Oculus Go VR Headset
Oculus Go is the easiest way to jump into the world of virtual reality. The device brings you a truly standalone VR headset with no additional hardware, computers, or devices required, for the first time. This headset is portable, comfortable, and easy to use. Just put it on, switch it on, and watch a movie on a 30-foot screen, grab a front-row seat at a sold-out concert, play games right at the center of the action, or hang out with friends like never before.
Introducing the Oculus Go—the easiest way to jump into VR
This video helps explain how to set up, use, and care for your new headset. Check it out and we’ll see you in VR!
The ease of setup makes this perfect for newbies. You just strap the helmet on, download your games and experiences inside the headset (a strong Wi-Fi connection is essential), and begin.
No messy or complicated wires, no cartridges or disks, no complicated connections to your smartphone – just connect and go. Though people around you may not be able to see what you’re playing (this feature is available on the Rift when connected to a VR-ready laptop or desktop), plus there’s also nothing tethering you to a television set.
The Oculus Go comes with a single controller (unlike the dual controllers of the other Oculus consoles) and its primary function is to point at menus and navigate through screens.
If you’re looking for a kinder, gentler journey into the exciting world of VR, then the Oculus Go should be your first whistle stop. It’s perfect for casual gamers, parents and grandparents, or anyone else that wants a toned-down but functional VR experience.
Oculus TV is a media hub for must-watch programming. You can choose from Hulu, SHOWTIME, MLB Live games via Facebook Watch, and much more, all of which can be viewed in VR on a huge 180″ virtual TV screen. Also, a built-in first-party app.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A: Before you begin setting up the Oculus Go Headset, remove all items from the box to make sure you’re not missing anything.
Before you connect your Oculus Go headset:
-Connect the packaged lanyard to your Oculus Go controller
-If you plan to wear glasses while using your Oculus Go, insert the glasses spacer into your headset.
Connecting and Pairing Your Headset: When you are ready to start using your Oculus Go headset for the first time:
1. Plug the charging cord into your oculus go headset and a power source to begin charging it. The charging indicator will turn green once it is fully charged.
2. Download and open the Oculus app on your iPhone or Android phone.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your phone to your headset and your headset to your Wi-Fi network.
4. Continue through the on-screen instructions to pair your controller with your headset.
5. For an optimal experience, wait until your Oculus Go Headset is fully charged before wearing it.
Wearing Your Headset: To put your headset on:
1. Be gentle when pulling or adjusting straps. If the side straps disconnect from your headset, you can reattach them.
2. Starting from the back, put the headset on.
-If you are wearing glasses, put the headset on from the front first.
3. Tighten the side tabs and then top strap.
-Make sure the straps are not too tight. The headset should fit comfortably and should not apply too much pressure on your face and head.
A: Not inbuilt, but you can do so via OTG. The same applies to Pen drives also.
A: Amazon Prime is not available as an app but you can use an internet browser and can enjoy Amazon Prime website.