Since the whole world is on lockdown and some of the countries are trying to re-open by trying to allow companies to operate again, they are already facing the challenges of ensuring that people are secured and keeping the distance, as well as wanting to track all interactions between the infected person and healthy person. Our GH5200 solution works as a proximity device, enabling Voice Communication in case of emergency as well as Man-Down or No-Movement features.
WHY DO EMPLOYERS NEED TO THINK ABOUT COVID-19?
- There is a risk that people who are coming back to work might unwittingly bring the COVID-19 virus to their workplace. Others might be unknowingly exposed to COVID-19.
- Although COVID-19 is a mild disease for most people, it can make some very ill. Around 1 in every 5 people who catch COVID-19 needs hospital treatment.
- Employees who are coming back to work, need to be protected since they can bring the COVID-19 back home to their families.
- CONFIGURABLE BUTTONS- 5 buttons that can be pre-conﬁgured
- VOICE COMMUNICATION- Two-way voice communication
- SPECIAL SCENARIOS- Man-Down, Alarm & No-Movement scenarios
- PROXIMITY DETECTION- Conﬁgurable proximity parameters
- CALL OPTIONS- Up to 5 call/SMS recipients in case of an emergency event
- Full list of interactions between particular ID’s
- Employees who breached the distance
- BT communication with Proximity Devices only
- Buzzer and sound alarm notiﬁcation in case the proximity was breached
- Buzzer Sound Alarm Notification
- Man Down Detection
- Emergency Button
GH5200 is an AUTONOMOUS personal tracker with GNSS, GSM, and Bluetooth connectivity, ALLOW THE USERS SOCIAL DISTANCING MONITORING SOLUTION.
The device can be used as ID CARD HOLDER, Device is designed for everyone who performs activities without close or direct supervision of others: for example healthcare visitors, maintenance workers, lone workers, or employees working out of standard working hours.
The tracker offers high-quality voice communication, programmable LED indications, and a 1050mAh battery to meet the latest legislation for lone workers’ safety and protection.
What challenges are we facing?
Since the whole world is on lockdown and some of the countries are trying to re-open the economy by opening some of the companies, but still – we are facing the challenges:
- How to ensure that people are keeping the distance from each other.
- A person is healthy and can work without any interference with the virus.
- Probably one of the most important challenges is how to track all the interactions between the infected person and healthy person.
This device appears as a major solution to the problem of social distancing. An ever-increasing problem of the population can cause havoc in social distancing. This can be controlled.
Built-in sensors can be used to monitor whether the device is in a vertical or horizontal position. When changing the angle (rotation), the Man-down function can be triggered, which detects whether the person equipped with the tracker fell and can’t get up, thus preventing an accident and saving lives.
For example, the staff of the nursing home would be informed in time about the person’s condition and could act in time. This use is popular with seniors or people with movement ailments. The tracker can be set to monitor the movement or stationary nature of a device and then alert an authorized person when the device or the object on which the tracker is placed is set in motion.