Specifications of Sarvonol Hand Sanitizer
Model Name: Hand Sanitizer 5000ml
Container Type: Gallon
Quantity: 5 Litre
Expiry: 24 Months
Type: Hand Sanitizer
Composition : Each 100ml contains
– Ethanol IP (80% V/V)
– Hydrogen Peroxide IP (0.125% V/V)
– Glycerol Soln IP (1.45% V/V)
– Purified water IP (Q,S)
– Permitted colour
The active ingredient in hand sanitizers is isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol), a similar form of alcohol (ethanol or n-propanol), or a combination of them. Alcohols have long been known to kill microbes by dissolving their protective outer layer of proteins and disrupting their metabolism.
How to Use It Sarvonol Hand Sanitizer
When hand sanitizers do work, their effectiveness is based on several factors. In addition to which product you use, they include:
- How much you use
- Proper technique
Some situations in which use of a hand sanitizer may be appropriate include when you’re riding public transportation, have shaken hands or touched an animal, after you’ve touched a grocery cart, and so on.
To use hand sanitizer correctly:
- Place the recommended amount in the palm of one hand. (Read the manufacturer’s directions.)
- Rub your hands together, covering your entire hand, including between your fingers.
- Stop rubbing in the sanitizer only once your skin is dry.