Tactical Pen V2
Product description :
A tactical pen V2 is a fully-functional ink pen that, in an encounter with an assailant, can become a very effective, painful weapon. What better way to hide a defense weapon other than in plain sight. These pens are designed to act as. A Kubotan is a close-quarter self-defense tool. One end is often blunt to be used to strike or put pressure on pressure points for pain compliance, come-along, etc. The other end is usually more pointed for even greater pain compliance, thrusting or glass shattering. You can take a tactical pen in most places where pens are allowed.
There are a lot of extra functions that can be implemented into pens other than the ability to write with them. The extra functions implemented in tactical pens are usually related to situations regarding tactical operations, survival, or self-defense.
All the benefits of these multi-functional tactical pens are the reasons why both the Secret Service and the US Special Forces use self-defense tactical pens on a large scale. However, not only the Secret Service and the US Special Forces make use of them… Nowadays, self-defense tactical pens are also used on a large scale by civilians, just because it makes a very lightweight, small tool that can help you a lot, anywhere at any time.
How To Use A Tactical Pen For Self- Defense ( General Video)
Benefits of a Tactical Pen
- They are discrete; people will overlook them and let you carry them almost anywhere.
- Tactical pens are difficult to pry from your tight grip because they fit almost entirely into the palm of your hand.
- You can write checks and sign documents on the fly or jot down notes about your most recent survival adventures.
- Tactical pens are a concealed weapons in your pocket and are extracted quickly without a lot of movement.
- They are ideal for attacking someone’s pressure points, and for twisting uncomfortably against bones.
- If someone commits a crime and steals off in a getaway vehicle, you can quickly scribble down their license plate on your hand before they get away.
- Self-defense pens get overlooked as a weapon in pat-downs.
- People rarely see a tactical pen attack coming – you have the element of surprise.
- If you need to break a window (for whatever reason), tactical pens are exceptionally efficient for this purpose.
- With some practice, they could make a decent projectile. I feel like that’s a stretch, though