Product description :
A tactical pen is a deadly survival weapon in the right set of hands. In the wrong set of hands, it’s a harmless writing utensil. But if you want to carry a “less-than-lethal” self-defense weapon, you can’t do much better than a Tactical Pen. It’s hiding a weapon in plain sight.
- They are discrete; people will overlook them and let you carry them almost anywhere.
- Tactical pens are difficult to pry from your tight grip because they fit almost entirely into the palm of your hand.
- You can write checks and sign documents on the fly or jot down notes about your most recent survival adventures.
- Tactical pens are a concealed weapon in your pocket and are extracted quickly without a lot of movement.
- They are ideal for attacking someone’s pressure points, and for twisting uncomfortably against bones.
- If someone commits a crime and steals off in a getaway vehicle, you can quickly scribble down their license plate on your hand before they get away.
- Self defense pens get overlooked as a weapon in pat-downs.
- People rarely see a tactical pen attack coming – you have the element of surprise.
- If you need to break a window (for whatever reason), tactical pens are exceptionally efficient for this purpose.
- With some practice, they could make a decent projectile. I feel like that’s a stretch, though