This w95 reusable wildcraft mask is engineered with a 6-layered filtration system, brought to you by WILDCRAFT. The HYPASHIELD W95 is a reusable mask that is perfect for protecting you from the virus outside. Hence this is your best outdoor companion. Also, this mask is reusable for up to 30 washes (handwash).
It is carefully designed for all weather conditions, with the idea and intent of easy breathability and comfort in mind, the HYPASHIELD W95 mask is a reusable, outdoor protector that additionally keeps you safe. Nonetheless, the w95 reusable wildcraft mask saves you from dangerous and hazardous health microbes, pollutants, dust, particulate matter, such as smoke from vehicle exhausts, factories, fumes from fires or garbage burning, etc.
While wearing the wildcraft mask, make sure that:
- You are to breathe easily, without any problem
- moisture doesn’t gather inside the cover of the mask which is in direct contact with the mouth
- You must take off the mask before sleeping since the nose clip could seal around your mouth and nose and make it difficult to breathe at night.
Features and Benefits
- Wider face coverage for maximum protection. Innovative 2-panel design for universal fit.
- Adjustable nose clip for enhanced protection. Soft, elastic earloops for extra comfort.
- Minimal fogging while wearing any glasses/ eyewear
- Low heat build-up. Convenient flat-fold design for easy storage. Take it with you anywhere.
- Washable and reusable
- Value for money. Engineered 6-Layer Triple Particle Filtration Pollution Mask System
- Accommodates all facial movements and expressions. Designed for better comfort.
- Masks are direct coverage to protect your respiratory system from air droplets that can potentially carry any virus or microbes.
- the wildcraft Masks lower the probability of catching a cold, flu, or virus by 10 times. It is very essential to step out of the house while wearing a proper, protected mask.
HYPA SHIELD 6-Layer Triple Particle Filtration System
5.Small Particle Filter
6.Filters Coarser Particles
Instructions for Use
1. Hold ear strings by your hands, face the concave side. Make sure that the side with the WILDCRAFT tag is on the outside.
2. Pull the strings over your ears, cover your nose, mouth & chin with the mask properly. Adjust the mask to fit accordingly to your face.
3. Pull the bendable ‘nose clip’ right above the ridge of the nose to avoid leakage and to ensure the perfect fit.
4. Inner layer should be pushed in to make the concave shape that will allow spaciousness for the mouth inside the mask.
- Change the mask if there is difficulty in breathing
- Store in a dry place and away from sunlight
- Wash after everyday use
- Only for the individual use
- Discard the mask after 30 washes
- Usage instructions & precautions should be followed as recommended
- Improper usage may cause health risks
Finding the perfect mask size is extremely crucial. You can use your weight to calculate the size of your face and mask. Thus, enabling you in picking a mask of the right size. Use the guide below to find your fit.