Yash Hand Sanitizer Description
Yash presents 100% Organic Hand Sanitizer which is extremely safe your hands and is suitable for all skin types. It contains 70% ethyl alcohol which kills 99.99% of all harmful germs and bacteria. It is a perfect solution to clean your hands when water and soap are not available. The product has never been tested on animals. It is non-GMO and free of harmful chemicals. Use this hand sanitizer in your home, office, car, and on-the-go. Its portable size helps to bring it wherever you go. Just squirt the it on your palm, apply and rub on all sides of your hands and fingers until dry and make your hands germ free!
Is this Hand Sanitizer effective against Coronavirus?
- Coronavirus is a family of viruses. The outer wall of the virus can be destroyed by neem and tulsi’s antimicrobial properties. That is why sanitizer is useful in preventing COVID-19.
When and how should Yash Hand Sanitizer be used?
- Due to the presence of aloevera in this formulation, you can use it to clean your oily and dusty hands.
- For complete prevention, take a few drops of it on your palm and rub it on your fingers, between them, back of your hand and the area under your nails for around 20 seconds.
- When you go outside of your house use it before touching your hands and face or after touching any dirty or suspect surfaces.
- Use before and after your meals if you don’t have access to soap and water.
What should you keep in mind before using Yash Hand Sanitizer?
- Let it dry perfectly when you rub it on your hands.
- Use it without water or soap.
- Use it before eating your food.
- Ensure that it has completely dried before having food.
Click here to check various other Coronavirus Protection products from xboom.