Meade Infinty 60/800 AZ Refractor Telescope
The Infinity Series are refracting telescopes and feature six (6) different apertures including 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm & 102mm. These are the perfect grab-and-go Refractor Telescope with their extremely lightweight setup that allows for maximum portability. Whether you’re looking to take in the views of mountain tops or looking up into the night sky, Meade’s Infinity Refractor Telescope will help you capture amazing views.
- D=60mm / F=800mm Telescope Tube
- Height Adjustable Tripod
- AZ Mount
- Accessory Tray
- 26mm & 9mm Eyepieces
- Red Dot Finder
- 2x Barlow
- 90 Degree Erect-Prism
- Right-side up image means you can use it for daytime observing (birds, hunting, ocean, etc)
- Easy assembly.
- Refractor means you don’t have mirrors to align (collimate); it’s ready to go out of the box
What Can You See?
- Refractor Telescope explores the Moon and planets – discover the lunar craters and mountains, admire Saturn’s magnificent rings and observe the four largest moons of Jupiter – as Galileo Galilei once did.
- Also observe brighter nebulae, such as the Orion Nebula 1350 light-years away! Countless double stars, such as the beautiful double star Albireo in Cygnus, can also be made out.
- The alt-azimuth mount is intuitive to operate and immediately ready for use. The tripod is also quite light, making the entire system portable.
- Tracking celestial objects is less easy in an AZ mount than an EQ mount.
- No slow motion controls
Specifications Refractor Telescope
|Activity||Observing, Terrestrial, Travel|
|Optical Design||Achromatic Refractor|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Coated|
Two (2) Eyepieces (9mm, 26mm)
|Barlow||2x Barlow Lens|
|Focuser Mechanism||Rack and Pinion|
90 Degree Erect-Prism
Pre-Assembled Full-Height Aluminum
|Assembled Product Dimensions||
1000mm x 1000mm x 1340mm
|Assembled Product Weight||2.7kg|
There are no reviews yet.