DJI OM 4
Create Magnetic Moments with DJI OM 4
The OM 4 is the ideal essential gimbal, particularly in case you’re an iPhone client. It handles every one of the fundamentals effortlessly, with extraordinary progressed highlights, contingent upon your cell phone. The OM 4 is a controlled three-axis gimbal with a handheld pistol-grip style design. Development quality is very acceptable with a strong body polycarbonate alongside a rubber treated mount.
Life’s uncommon minutes have the right to be caught with smooth video. is a foldable stabilizer intended to supplement your cell phone, permitting you to begin recording immediately. Attractive, super minimal, and overflowing with simple to-utilize highlights, OM 4 is a definitive answer for sharing your reality.
Magnetic Quick-Release Design
Feel the Pull
Reimagine What is Possible
OM 4 is packed with one-of-a-kind features that ensure truly magnetic content.
ActiveTrack 3.0 makes the following subjects a walk in the park. This version recognizes adults, children, and pets with higher accuracy, and you can even fine-tune your image composition with the joystick.
Unsure about how to film or edit? Try out Story mode’s one-tap creative templates to stay in the moment while capturing fascinating footage.
Try out the mind-boggling “Hitchcock effect,” a creative zoom shot that delivers a Hollywood feel with minimal effort. Advanced algorithms know what to do, so all you have to do is tap and walk.
Ever want to be in multiple places at the same time? Here’s your chance. The “Clone Me” feature creates one epic panorama from several photos, pausing so you can get to the next frame and strike a pose.
Time for Timelapse
Make Every Second Count
Speed up fluffy white clouds drifting across an open sky or condense a road trip into a few seconds. Impress your friends with captivating, compact videos.
Condense time and movement for a mesmerizing result.
Add flair to your footage with a moving timelapse. Select specific positions before recording.
Pack a beautiful sunset into a short video clip, perfect for sharing.
But Wait, There’s More
Take advantage of a whole host of creative modes to add more pizazz to your shots.
- What would it be advisable for you to think about DJI OM4?
- Feel the Pull: The attractive telephone clasp and attractive ring holder empower easy catch at whatever point motivation strikes. Connect your cell phone to OM 4 quickly, ideal for shooting in a hurry.
- 3-Axis Stabilization: Never post an unstable video again. Indeed, even with an outside focal point added, OM 4’s amazing 3-pivot engine keeps your cell phone consistent and your video smooth.
- Dynamic Zoom: Try out the amazing “Hitchcock Effect,” an innovative zoom shot that conveys a Hollywood vibe with negligible exertion. Progressed calculations realize what to do, so you should simply tap and walk.
- Signal Control: Whether you’re taking a selfie or a gathering photograph, sans hands is the best approach. Distantly control OM 4 with simply a signal. Snapping a pic or beginning a video has never been this helpful.
Compatible with Most Smartphones:
DJI Mimo App requires iOS 10.0, Android 7.0, or above. Compatible devices include iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, XS Max, SE2, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, S20+, S20, S10+, S10, S9+, S8, Note 10+, Note 9, A50s, HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro, Mate 30, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20, Mate 10, Mate 9, P40 Pro, P40, P30 Pro, P30, P20 Pro, P20, Nova 5, HONOR 30 Pro, 30, 20 Pro, 20, 8X, Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10, Mi 9, Mi 8, Mix 2S, Mix 2, OnePlus 8 Pro, 8, Google Pixel 4XL, Pixel 4, realme X2.
- Certain features may be limited by the smartphone manufacturers. Visit the DJI website for more details on feature compatibility
Rotate your smartphone for an impressive shooting effect.
Slow things down to catch moments you might have missed.
Use gestures or a countdown to capture a panorama with details that pop.
Nine photos are automatically combined into a super wide-angle shot.
Never post a shaky video again. Even with an external lens added, OM 4’s powerful motor keeps your smartphone steady and your video smooth.
OM 4 directly controls the shutter of most smartphone cameras and has also been specially optimized for certain brands.
Designed for Efficiency
OM 4 simplifies every situation, creating the most streamlined shooting experience possible.
A newly added sensor helps OM 4 recognize your movements and automatically adjust positioning, making low-angle shots easier than ever.
Press the M button twice to quickly switch between portrait and landscape mode for even more convenience.
A comfortable, intuitive design makes holding OM 4 with one hand while creating videos incredibly easy.
Need to take a call midway through filming? Simply remove OM 4, and the device will enter Standby mode
Unfolded: 276×119.6×103.6 mm
Folded: 163×99.5×46.5 mm
Gimbal: 390 g
Magnetic Phone Clamp: 32.6 g
Magnetic Ring Holder: 11.4 g
Compatible with Phone
- Weight: 230 ± 60 g
- Thickness: 6.9-10 mm
- Width: 67-84 mm
- Consumption: 1.2 W (Under ideal conditions with the gimbal fully balanced.)
- Mechanical Range Pan: -161.2° to 171.95°
- Mechanical Range Roll: – 136.7° to 198°
- Mechanical Range Tilt:- 106.54° to 235.5°
- Max Control Speed: 120 °/s
- Type: 18650 Li-ion
- Capacity: 2450 mAh
- Energy: 17.64 Wh
- Voltage: 7.2 V
- Charging Temperature: 5 to 40 °C (41 to 104 °F)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Operating Time: 15 hrs (Under ideal conditions with the gimbal fully balanced.)
- Charging Time: 2.5 hrs (Measured with a 10W charger)
- Gimbal Charging Port: USB-C
- External Device Charging Port: USB-A
- Universal Mount: 1/4″ Threaded Hole
- Model: Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0
- App: DJI Mimo
- Length: 138 mm
- Diameter: 32 mm
- Weight: 72 g
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A: The magnetic force of DJI OM 4 is 50 Newtons, which is definitely strong enough to keep your smartphone attached. The strength of 50 Newtons is roughly equivalent to the weight of more than two 2L bottles of soda.
A: No. Due to powerful motors, accurate balancing is not needed for DJI OM 4. When using the magnetic phone clamp, you only need to keep it approximately in the middle of the phone; when using the magnetic ring holder, please follow the instructions and attach it correctly.
A: You can charge OM 4 via the Type-C USB charging port on the right side of the handle. The recommended charging current is 2 A.
A: OM 4 can be used to charge other devices via the USB port on the right side of the handle. The maximum current is 1.4 A.
A: 1. It can control camera/video taking of most smartphones.
2. It can control Huawei smartphones (EMUI 10.0 and above) to take photos, zoom, switch between front and back cameras, and switch between camera and video modes.