One X2 Cold Shoe
The Invisible Mic Cold Shoe from Insta360 is a small bracket designed to hold the Rode Wireless GO clip-on mic receiver on the side of the ONE X2 camera and keep it out of view of the camera lens. It’s designed to sandwich in between the camera and a selfie stick without any screws or other hardware required. Simply place it on the bottom of the camera, right under the 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole, and then screw in your selfie stick, mini tripod, or other support. The GO mic receiver can then easily be clipped on and off the bracket. A short audio cable is also included for connecting the mic receiver to the camera.
Ulanzi One X2 Cold Shoe Extension Overview
- Designed for Use with Insta360 ONE X2 and Selfie Stick
- Extend a cold shoe and give better Voice Recording Solution
- It does not take up space and weighs only 7g, so that the mic and the camera fit closely
- All aluminum alloy material, strong and durable
In the Box
- Insta360 ONE X2 Invisible Mic Cold Shoe for Rode Wireless GO Mic
- Audio Cable
|Package Dimensions||6.3 x 6.2 x 3.9 cm; 7 Grams|
|Item part number||P.X2SYLX01|
|Item Weight||7 g|
There are no reviews yet.