DJI Mavic 2 Pro Combo
Relive your best moments through the footage that wows.
Get ready to see the bigger picture.
Meet DJI Mavic 2 Pro
DJI Mavic 2 Pro Review
Not just one or two, here are the five reasons for you to get a Mavic 2 Pro for yourself
Powerful Pro Performance
The perfect drone that carries high-end features while taking just a little space
With 4K 10-bit HDR support, the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG and will immediately play back footage with the right color tones. The brighter highlights and increased contrast are what make HDR video so appealing.
The f/2.8-f/11 adjustable aperture delivers outstanding image quality both in high and low-light environments. When shooting in low light, set the aperture to f/2.8 to allow more light in and to capture bright and clear photos. When shooting in well-lit environments, set the aperture to f/11 to lower the shutter speed and make your videos smoother.
Mavic 2 Pro Fly More Kit – Included
DJI Mavic 2 Pro Combo
Product Details Specification
- Takeoff Weight: 907 g
- Folded Dimensions: 214×91×84 mm (length×width×height),
- Unfolded Dimensions: 322×242×84 mm (length×width×height)
- Diagonal Distance: 354 mm
- Takeoff Altitude (Maximum): 6000 m
- Wind Max Speed Resistance: 29–38 kph
- Max Tilt Angle: 35° (S-mode, with remote controller), 25° (P-mode)
- Angular Velocity (Max): 200°/s
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 40°C
- Frequency For Operating: 2.400 – 2.483 GHz, 5.725 – 5.850 GHz
- Transmission Power (EIRP): 2.400 – 2.483 GHz
- GNSS: GPS+GLONASS
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
Max Time and Speed as well as Max Distance and Range (Aircraft)
- Max Flight Time (no wind): 31 minutes (at a consistent 25 kph)
- Hovering Time Maximum (no wind): 29 minutes
- Max Flight Distance (no wind): 18 km (at a consistent 50 kph)
- Max Ascent Speed: 5 m/s (S-mode), 4 m/s (P-mode)
- Descent Max Speed: 3 m/s (S-mode), 3 m/s (P-mode)
- Max Speed (near sea level, no wind): 72 kph (S-mode)
- Hovering Accuracy Range Vertical: ± 0.1 m (when vision positioning is active)
- Accuracy Range Vertical (Hovering): ± 0.5 m (with GPS positioning)
- Hovering Accuracy Range Horizontal: ± 0.3 m (when vision positioning is active)
- Accuracy Range (Hovering) Horizontal: ± 1.5 m (with GPS positioning)
- Sensing System: Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Forward Precision Measurement Range: 0.5 – 20 m
- Detectable Range: 20 – 40 m
- Effective Sensing Speed: ≤ 14m/s
- FOV: Horizontal: 40°, Vertical: 70°
- Backward Precision Measurement Range: 0.5 – 16 m
- Detectable Range: 16 – 32 m
- Effective Sensing Speed: ≤ 12m/s
- FOV: Horizontal: 60°, Vertical: 77°
- Upward Precision Measurement Range: 0.1 – 8 m
- Downward Precision Measurement Range: 0.5 – 11 m
- Detectable Range: 11 – 22 m
- Sides Precision Measurement Range: 0.5 – 10 m
- Effective Sensing Speed: ≤ 8m/s
- FOV: Horizontal: 80°, Vertical: 65°
- Operating Environment Forward, Backward, and Sides: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux > 15)
- Upward Operating Environment: Detects diffuse reflective surfaces (>20%) (walls, trees, people, etc.)
- Operating Environment Downward: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux > 15), Detects diffuse reflective surfaces (>20%) (walls, trees, people, etc.)
- Mechanical Range: Tilt: -135–45°, Pan: -100–100°
- Controllable Range: Tilt: -90–30°, Pan: -75–75°
- Stabilization: 3-axis (tilt, roll, pan)
- Max Control Speed (tilt): 120° /s
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.01°
- Sensor: 1” CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 20 million
- Lens FOV: about 77°
- 35 mm Format Equivalent: 28 mm
- Aperture: f/2.8–f/11
- Shooting Range: 1 m to ∞
- ISO Range Video: 100-6400
- Photo ISO Range: 100-3200 (auto)
- ISO Range (Photo): 100-12800 (manual)
- Shutter Speed Electronic Shutter: 8–1/8000s
- Still Image Size: 5472×3648
- Video Resolution 4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p
- Resolution of Video (2.7K): 2688×1512 24/25/30/48/50/60p
- FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p
- Max Video Bitrate: 100Mbps
- Color Mode: Dlog-M (10bit), support HDR video (HLG 10bit)
- Supported File System: FAT32 (≤ 32 GB), exFAT (> 32 GB)
- Photo Format: JPEG / DNG (RAW)
- Video Format: MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)
- Photography Modes (Still): Single shot, Burst shooting: 3/5 frames
- Still Photography Modes: Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
- Photography Modes (Still): Interval (JPEG: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/the 60s RAW:5/7/10/15/20/30/60s)
|Operating Frequency||2.400 – 2.483 GHz; 5.725 – 5.850 GHz|
|Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)||2.400 – 2.483 GHz; 5.725 – 5.850 GHz
FCC: 10000 m
CE: 6000 m
SRRC: 6000 m
MIC: 6000 m
|Operating Temperature Range||0℃ – 40℃|
|Transmission Power (EIRP)||2.400 – 2.483 GHz
FCC: ≤26 dBm
CE: ≤20 dBm
SRRC: ≤20 dBm
MIC: ≤20 dBm
FCC: ≤26 dBm
CE: ≤14 dBm
SRRC: ≤26 dBm
|Operating Current/Voltage||1800 mA ⎓ 3.83 V|
|Supported Mobile Device Size||Max length: 160 mm; max thickness: 6.5–8.5 mm|
|Supported USB Port Types||Lightning, Micro USB (Type-B), USB-C|
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Capacity: 3850 mAh
- Voltage: 15.4 V
- Max Charging Voltage: 17.6 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 4S
- Energy: 59.29 Wh
- Net Weight: 297 g
- Charging Temperature Range: 5℃ to 40℃
- Max Charging Power: 80 W
- Input: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.8A
- Output Main: 17.6 V ⎓ 3.41 A or 17.0 V ⎓ 3.53 A
- USB: 5 V⎓2 A
- Voltage: 17.6 ± 0.1 V
- Rated Power: 60 W
- Video Transmission System: OcuSync 2.0
- Name: DJI GO 4
- Live View Quality: Remote Controller: 720p@30fps / 1080p@30fps
- View Quality (Live): DJI Goggles: 720p@30fps / 1080p@30fps
- Live View Quality: DJI Goggles RE: 720p@30fps / 1080p@30fps
- Latency (depending on environmental conditions and mobile device): 120 – 130 ms
- Max Live View Bitrate: 12Mbps
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Mavic 2 Pro Combo
What are the main differences between the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom?
A. The only difference between both editions is their respective gimbal cameras. However, by purchasing the Mavic 2 Gimbal Camera Replacement Service on the online repair request page, you have the option to replace your gimbal camera with the other version by sending it to the DJI After-Sales Team.
Compared to the Mavic Pro, how has the Mavic 2 Pro been improved?
A. The Mavic 2 is an improvement in almost all aspects over the Mavic Pro including camera performance, video transmission, flight time, flight speed, low-noise, omnidirectional obstacle sensing, intelligent functions, and its unique Hyperlapse feature.
Is the Mavic 2 Pro compatible with DJI Goggles series?
A. Yes. The Mavic 2 is compatible with DJI Goggles (firmware version 01.04.0500 or above) and DJI Goggles RE (firmware version 01.00.0600 or above). Please first activate DJI Goggles or DJI Goggles RE and update their firmware to the latest one on your computer using DJI Assistant 2. Power on DJI Goggles or DJI Goggles RE, choose Linking in Settings, then choose Mavic 2. Press the link button on the Mavic 2 and wait for a few seconds to connect DJI Goggles or DJI Goggles RE to the aircraft. DJI Goggles only support the 2.4 GHz signal frequency, while DJI Goggles RE support 2.4/5.8GHz dual signal frequency for more powerful performance.
What are the main advantages of the cameras on the Mavic 2 Pro?
A. The Mavic 2 Pro comes equipped with the all-new Hasselblad L1D-20c camera. The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro. The large sensor also means better performance in low-light environments with a more extensive ISO range, and max ISO lifted from 3200 to 12800.
Why is the L1D-20c on the Mavic 2 Pro designed by Hasselblad?
A. DJI and Hasselblad have spent the last two years in collaboration making the L1D-20c camera, co-developing attributes such as lens definition, image processing engine, and image effect optimization, to make a Hasselblad quality camera small enough to fit on the new Mavic 2 Pro. The L1D-20c also possesses Hasselblad’s unique Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) technology, helping users to capture gorgeous 20-megapixel aerial shots in stunning color detail.
What advantages does the Mavic 2 Pro have when recording video?
A. The Mavic 2 Pro is capable of recording 3840×2160 10-bit 4K Dlog-M and 4K HDR 10-bit videos at 100Mbps.
Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller Availaible
Mavic 2 Pro- standard Pack Available
DJI Mavic 2 pro price India
Looking For DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone at best price in India. Order online from Xboom store online and Get DJI Mavic mini 2 Drone Camera at best price in India. Go through the following link Now for more offers
Click here for Expert reviews
Ankit Ranjan –
Fully satisfied with the service and this drone.
First time buyer, and all expectations met.
It is well known that Mavic Drones are really good, this combo is a great deal, as the Mavic 2 Pro drone, which comes with a controller, one battery and charger and the usual accessories. The fly more kit comes with two additional batteries, a charging dock, a car charger and also extra propellers a bag to carry the drone. Just love this package.