DJI Mavic 2 Pro
DJI Mavic 2 Pro is the best drone for professionals and enthusiasts. It has an industry-leading 20MP Hasselblad L1D-20c gimbal camera that can shoot videos in color, making it perfect for aerial shots with stunning clarity at up to 31 minutes’ flying time on a single charge! DJI also equipped this device so you’ll never have to worry about getting lost or stuck because of its omnidirectional obstacle sensing system which ensures safe flight no matter where your vision takes them. Finally, they added two battery charges to the mix—providing plenty more than enough range when exploring new areas know more about Mavic Pro 2 price in India at xboom.
Meet DJI Mavic 2 Pro
DJI’s Mavic 2 Pro is the newest, most advanced drone on earth. It has an installed camera from Hasselblad and can take video in stunning high-quality formats like 4k Ultra HD or 801 dagars – all while flying!
DJI Mavic 2 Pro Review
Not just one or two, here are the five reasons for you to get a Mavic 2 Pro for yourself
Relive your best moments through the footage that wows.
Get ready to see the bigger picture.
Powerful Pro Performance
The perfect drone that carries high-end features while taking just a little space
With 4K 10-bit HDR support, the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG and will immediately play back footage with the right color tones. The brighter highlights and increased contrast are what make HDR video so appealing.
The f/2.8-f/11 adjustable aperture delivers outstanding image quality both in high and low-light environments. When shooting in low light, set the aperture to f/2.8 to allow more light in and to capture bright and clear photos. When shooting in well-lit environments, set the aperture to f/11 to lower the shutter speed and make your videos smoother.
Mavic 2 Fly More Kit – Available on Separate Purchase
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
Product Details Specification
- Takeoff Weight: 907 g
- Folded Dimensions: 214×91×84 mm (length×width×height),
- Unfolded Dimensions: 322×242×84 mm (length×width×height)
- Diagonal Distance: 354 mm
- Takeoff Altitude (Maximum): 6000 m
- Wind Max Speed Resistance: 29–38 kph
- Max Tilt Angle: 35° (S-mode, with remote controller), 25° (P-mode)
- Angular Velocity (Max): 200°/s
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 40°C
- Frequency For Operating: 2.400 – 2.483 GHz, 5.725 – 5.850 GHz
- Transmission Power (EIRP): 2.400 – 2.483 GHz
- GNSS: GPS+GLONASS
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
Max Time and Speed as well as Max Distance and Range (Aircraft)
- Max Flight Time (no wind): 31 minutes (at a consistent 25 kph)
- Hovering Time Maximum (no wind): 29 minutes
- Max Flight Distance (no wind): 18 km (at a consistent 50 kph)
- Max Ascent Speed: 5 m/s (S-mode), 4 m/s (P-mode)
- Descent Max Speed: 3 m/s (S-mode), 3 m/s (P-mode)
- Max Speed (near sea level, no wind): 72 kph (S-mode)
- Hovering Accuracy Range Vertical: ± 0.1 m (when vision positioning is active)
- Accuracy Range Vertical (Hovering): ± 0.5 m (with GPS positioning)
- Hovering Accuracy Range Horizontal: ± 0.3 m (when vision positioning is active)
- Accuracy Range (Hovering) Horizontal: ± 1.5 m (with GPS positioning)
- Sensing System: Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Forward Precision Measurement Range: 0.5 – 20 m
- Detectable Range: 20 – 40 m
- Effective Sensing Speed: ≤ 14m/s
- FOV: Horizontal: 40°, Vertical: 70°
- Backward Precision Measurement Range: 0.5 – 16 m
- Detectable Range: 16 – 32 m
- Effective Sensing Speed: ≤ 12m/s
- FOV: Horizontal: 60°, Vertical: 77°
- Upward Precision Measurement Range: 0.1 – 8 m
- Downward Precision Measurement Range: 0.5 – 11 m
- Detectable Range: 11 – 22 m
- Sides Precision Measurement Range: 0.5 – 10 m
- Effective Sensing Speed: ≤ 8m/s
- FOV: Horizontal: 80°, Vertical: 65°
- Operating Environment Forward, Backward, and Sides: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux > 15)
- Upward Operating Environment: Detects diffuse reflective surfaces (>20%) (walls, trees, people, etc.)
- Operating Environment Downward: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux > 15), Detects diffuse reflective surfaces (>20%) (walls, trees, people, etc.)
- Mechanical Range: Tilt: -135–45°, Pan: -100–100°
- Controllable Range: Tilt: -90–30°, Pan: -75–75°
- Stabilization: 3-axis (tilt, roll, pan)
- Max Control Speed (tilt): 120° /s
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.01°
- Sensor: 1” CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 20 million
- Lens FOV: about 77°
- 35 mm Format Equivalent: 28 mm
- Aperture: f/2.8–f/11
- Shooting Range: 1 m to ∞
- ISO Range Video: 100-6400
- Photo ISO Range: 100-3200 (auto)
- ISO Range (Photo): 100-12800 (manual)
- Shutter Speed Electronic Shutter: 8–1/8000s
- Still Image Size: 5472×3648
- Video Resolution 4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p
- Resolution of Video (2.7K): 2688×1512 24/25/30/48/50/60p
- FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p
- Max Video Bitrate: 100Mbps
- Color Mode: Dlog-M (10bit), support HDR video (HLG 10bit)
- Supported File System: FAT32 (≤ 32 GB), exFAT (> 32 GB)
- Photo Format: JPEG / DNG (RAW)
- Video Format: MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)
- Photography Modes (Still): Single shot, Burst shooting: 3/5 frames
- Still Photography Modes: Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
- Photography Modes (Still): Interval (JPEG: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/the 60s RAW:5/7/10/15/20/30/60s)
|Operating Frequency||2.400 – 2.483 GHz; 5.725 – 5.850 GHz|
|Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)||2.400 – 2.483 GHz; 5.725 – 5.850 GHz
FCC: 10000 m
CE: 6000 m
SRRC: 6000 m
MIC: 6000 m
|Operating Temperature Range||0℃ – 40℃|
|Transmission Power (EIRP)||2.400 – 2.483 GHz
FCC: ≤26 dBm
CE: ≤20 dBm
SRRC: ≤20 dBm
MIC: ≤20 dBm
FCC: ≤26 dBm
CE: ≤14 dBm
SRRC: ≤26 dBm
|Operating Current/Voltage||1800 mA ⎓ 3.83 V|
|Supported Mobile Device Size||Max length: 160 mm; max thickness: 6.5–8.5 mm|
|Supported USB Port Types||Lightning, Micro USB (Type-B), USB-C|
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Capacity: 3850 mAh
- Voltage: 15.4 V
- Max Charging Voltage: 17.6 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 4S
- Energy: 59.29 Wh
- Net Weight: 297 g
- Charging Temperature Range: 5℃ to 40℃
- Max Charging Power: 80 W
- Input: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.8A
- Output Main: 17.6 V ⎓ 3.41 A or 17.0 V ⎓ 3.53 A
- USB: 5 V⎓2 A
- Voltage: 17.6 ± 0.1 V
- Rated Power: 60 W
- Video Transmission System: OcuSync 2.0
- Name: DJI GO 4
- Live View Quality: Remote Controller: 720p@30fps / 1080p@30fps
- View Quality (Live): DJI Goggles: 720p@30fps / 1080p@30fps
- Live View Quality: DJI Goggles RE: 720p@30fps / 1080p@30fps
- Latency (depending on environmental conditions and mobile device): 120 – 130 ms
- Max Live View Bitrate: 12Mbps
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the main differences between the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom?
A. The only difference between both editions is their respective gimbal cameras. However, by purchasing the Mavic 2 Gimbal Camera Replacement Service on the online repair request page, you have the option to replace your gimbal camera with the other version by sending it to the DJI After-Sales Team.
Compared to the Mavic Pro, how has the Mavic 2 Pro been improved?
A. The Mavic 2 is an improvement in almost all aspects over the Mavic Pro including camera performance, video transmission, flight time, flight speed, low-noise, omnidirectional obstacle sensing, intelligent functions, and its unique Hyperlapse feature.
Is the Mavic 2 Pro compatible with DJI Goggles series?
A. Yes. The Mavic 2 is compatible with DJI Goggles (firmware version 01.04.0500 or above) and DJI Goggles RE (firmware version 01.00.0600 or above). Please first activate DJI Goggles or DJI Goggles RE and update their firmware to the latest one on your computer using DJI Assistant 2. Power on DJI Goggles or DJI Goggles RE, choose Linking in Settings, then choose Mavic 2. Press the link button on the Mavic 2 and wait for a few seconds to connect DJI Goggles or DJI Goggles RE to the aircraft. DJI Goggles only support the 2.4 GHz signal frequency, while DJI Goggles RE support 2.4/5.8GHz dual signal frequency for more powerful performance.
What are the main advantages of the cameras on the Mavic 2 Pro?
A. The Mavic 2 Pro comes equipped with the all-new Hasselblad L1D-20c camera. The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro. The large sensor also means better performance in low-light environments with a more extensive ISO range, and max ISO lifted from 3200 to 12800.
Why is the L1D-20c on the Mavic 2 Pro designed by Hasselblad?
A. DJI and Hasselblad have spent the last two years in collaboration making the L1D-20c camera, co-developing attributes such as lens definition, image processing engine, and image effect optimization, to make a Hasselblad quality camera small enough to fit on the new Mavic 2 Pro. The L1D-20c also possesses Hasselblad’s unique Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) technology, helping users to capture gorgeous 20-megapixel aerial shots in stunning color detail.
What advantages does the Mavic 2 Pro have when recording video?
A. The Mavic 2 Pro is capable of recording 3840×2160 10-bit 4K Dlog-M and 4K HDR 10-bit videos at 100Mbps.
Compare and Buy
Mavic Pro 2 price
The Mavic 2 Pro has four different modes for time-lapse shooting: Hyperlase, stabilization is automatic and you don’t have to do anything! You can even simultaneously save photos in JPEG or RAW using a microSD card (not included).in India Mavic pro 2 price is around 1,65,000 Rupees
Know more about Mavic Pro 2 price xboom
Akash Bhardwaj –
Love this drone! So much fun to fly, it’s fast, agile but has a great picture. The zoom capability is really cool and lets you stay a bit further away from young or hostile targets.
It’s stability is great, even in high wind it hardly drifts around at all.
The only issues I’ve have with it is when folding the rear arms the motors rub against the body very slightly but I just kinda hold them out a little bit and it’s fine.
Girish Sharma –
Been flying this several weeks now and am really like it. The additional sensors make it easier to fly safely. It flies a bit faster and stays in the air longer that the Mavic Pro as well.
And the zoom! I didn’t think a 2x zoom would be that noticeable but it has made a world of difference. I can bring in distant objects to ‘pack them in’ with foreground elements much better.
Rahul Pujari –
Initially I had serious doubts about buying it as it is sooo expensive, but I am glad I took that decision and bought it. I have started using it and it’s an awesome device. Loved making videos and taking pictures. Looking forward to go for a vacation and use it