Milagrow iMap 10 Galaxy Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Milagrow is an Indian brand. It is one of the oldest and most trusted brands in the Robotics category. It was launched in 2011 and today has the largest range of robots in the consumer and service robot category. The Milagrow factory is located at Gurgaon, Delhi NCR where many of the above robots are conceived and made.
MILAGROW IMAP 10 GALAXY PREMIUM FEATURES:
- iMap 10 Galaxy has 16 types of sensors that help in faster path planning and displaying cleaned and left out areas in real-time, on the mobile.
- iMap 10 Galaxy has a Super Silent Japanese Brushless Suction motor with 4 suction levels from 800 to 2700pa and produces only 40-60 db sound. iMap 10 Galaxy comes with full self-diagnosis and troubleshooting display function as it works, in real-time.
- The highly specified iMap 10 Galaxy is built with highest quality and costly components and hence the performance is much better than the competition. With its Zero Defect quality, the cost of ownership over its lifetime is the lowest in the market.
- iMap 10 Galaxy uses LDS Lidar and SLAM together with its patented Real-Time Terrain Recognition Technology (RT2R). iMap 10 Galaxy LIDAR is highly specified and can form real-time maps by scanning up to 6m, 2160/second with an accuracy of up to 8mm.
- iMap 10 Galaxy has a Quadcore CPU that helps with fleet management and team management and overall faster response time. iMap 10 Galaxy Electronic Water Tank that has been modified to take Sodium Hypochlorite 1% solution for disinfection. It has an expensive antibacterial microfiber cloth
Milagrow has robots for almost every purpose
- Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Window Cleaning Robot
- Wall Cleaning Robot
- Lawn Mower Robots
- Swimming Pool Cleaning Robots
- Air Duct Cleaning Robots
- Disinfection Robots
- Back Massaging Robots
- Humanoid Robots
- Reception Robots
- Restaurant Robots
- Food Delivery Robots
- Security & Surveillance Robots
- Salesman Robots
- Social Distancing Robots
- STEM Educational Robotic Kits.
Product Details :
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 35 x 35 x 10 cm; 3.8 Kilograms
- Item model number : iMap 10 Galaxy
- Item Weight : 3 kg 800 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 35 x 35 x 10 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1.00 count
- Included Components : Charger, Micro fiber mop, Side Brush, HEPA Filter, Charging Dock, Rechargeable Battery Pack, Water Tank, Main Dustbin, User Manual