Where to install?
You can install PIR Security System any suitable place (wall/door) near the entry to have the maximum coverage.
How it works?
To activate the PIR Security System lock the key and and take out the key. Check the battery indicator. Green light shows that system is in full working condition. Lock the door/ or get away within 15 seconds.
Now if an intruder tries to break in, the system will be self activated. The siren will sound for continuously for 1 to 1.5 hours. The device can only be deactivated by the unique key of the device.
- Detecting angle Horizontal 110′ Vertical 60′.
- Working voltage : DC 12 V
- Sound output 110dB
- Battery life : 12 months.
- Alarm indicator : Green LED.
- GSM/CDMA network indicator : Blue LED.
- Battery indicator : Red LED.
- Operating temperature : -10’c to +50’c.