Omega 4-in-1 Safety stick
The Omega Safety stick comes with a long handle Stick (13.5 Inches), a Built-in Led flashlight, and a loud 120 dB alarm siren. The Safety stick produces a body stopping 25 Million Volts and is capable of intimidating any potential threats before you even have to use it. It is equipped with a safety strap with a disabled pin that turns off the Safety stick in the event an attacker tries to grab the device and use it against you. The pointed metal end probes and exposed metal strip electrodes on both sides will make anyone that dares to grab the device wish they hadn’t ( keeps them from taking it away from the user).
Note: The Safety Pin must be inserted into the device to use as a stun gun and will it will not be activated unless the safety pin is inside the device.
Disable pin: prevents an attacker from taking the Safety stick away and using it on you. A strap worn around your wrist attaches to a disabled pin on the bottom of the unit. If this Safety stick is taken away from you the disabled pin will pull out, preventing it from working. This self-safety device works by disrupting the message the brain sends to the voluntary muscles. Simply touching an attacker with a Safety stick for three to five seconds will deliver a high voltage shock causing loss of balance and muscle control, confusion, and disorientation bringing him to his knees and making him incapable of further aggressive behavior. Full recovery takes about five to ten minutes and there is no permanent harm. You cannot be shocked even if the attacker touches or grabs hold of you.
Safety stick – Product Explanation Video
- Output: 25 Million Volts
- Powerful LED Flashlight with three modes: Economy, Bright & Strobe
- 120 dB Loud Alarm Siren
- Equipped with a safety switch to ensure no accidental discharge of the device
- Dimensions: 34 cm x 4 cm
- Built-in Rechargeable Batteries, with charging cord
Working of Omega Safety stick
The Omega 4-in-1 Safety stick as a handheld device that puts out a high voltage shock and stuns the attacker. All a person needs to do is touch the assailant with the Safety stick to immobilize them for several minutes. This provides enough time to get away and call for help. Making it the preferred mode of protection against possible threats of attack, violence, rape and theft. Stun Gun can effectively disable an attacker of any size or strength, even if they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Safety stick work by targeting the nervous system. They send out a high-voltage shock that is large enough to halt the neurological impulses travelling through the body, overwhelming the neuromuscular system, and causing instant disorientation, and loss of consciousness and balance. This also means that the Weapon is not lethal and the attacker is not harmed permanently.
1. The rechargeable batteries are already installed. The unit cannot be opened, as this will void
2. We recommend charging the stun baton before it is used. Simply plug the charging cord into
the bottom of the unit and into a standard outlet. A red light will come on while charging.
IMPORTANT: do not charge for more than 8 hours at a time. Overcharging can damage the unit
and void the warranty. Under normal use, the unit will need to be recharged for 8 hours every 60
days. If the LED flashlight is used frequently or if the electrical current becomes noticeably
weaker, the unit will need to be recharged.
the unit and void the warranty.)
1. Turn the ON/OFF switch to the “ON” position. With the black Safety Switch in the forward
position, the unit is ready to fire.
2. Press the red Stun Activation Button to test fire the unit. Do not hold down the Stun Activation
Switch for more than 1 second. You will see and hear a charge fire across the top of the unit
between the test probes.
3. Push the Safety Switch to the middle position and the LED flashlight will come on.
Using the Stun Gun in Self Defense
1. With the ON/OFF Switch in the “ON” position and the Safety Switch in the forward position,
touch your assailant’s body with the contact probes and press the Stun Activation Button.
2. Touching anywhere on the assailant’s body will have an effect.
3. When touching the assailant’s body, you will not see or hear the electrical charge as you do
when the unit is test-fired. You can hold down the trigger for more than 1 second, as this will not
damage the unit, as it will when being test-fired.
4. You do not have to be concerned about the effects of the charge being transferred to you.
Even if the assailant touches you while being stunned, you will not feel the effects of the charge.
Effects of the Device on an Assailant
1. Touching an assailant for less than 1 second will cause minor muscle contractions and have a
2. Touching an assailant for 1 to 2 seconds will cause muscle spasms and a dazed mental state.
3. Touching an assailant for 3 to 5 seconds will cause loss of balance and muscle control, total
mental confusion, and disorientation. All effects to the assailant are temporary; the
stun gun can cause no permanent harm.
(NOTE: The device should not be used for longer than 5 seconds.)
against defects in materials or workmanship, with the following exceptions:
The warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of
reasonable care, moisture, the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product,
loss of parts, or recharging the unit in any manner not in accordance with the included
The warranty will be voided if the unit has been opened or tampered with in any way or if any
unauthorized replacement parts have been used.
NOTICE: Purchaser must check and abide by all local laws governing the possession and use
of stun guns. In addition, the stun gun must only be used in a lawful manner for self-defence.
NOTE: Not to be used on children, persons with heart disease, or any vital part of the human
body. Not to be stored or used in environments where it is damp or humid or
where there are extremely hot or cold temperatures. Do not use on metal objects