Microsoft VR Headset Trimble XR10 with HoloLens 2
Sporting a wider field-of-view, improved usability and a unique, flip-up viewscreen, the Trimble XR10 makes mixed reality work for you. The Trimble XR10 will have all of the same technical benefits of the Microsoft HoloLens 2.
Leveraging the cloud-based collaboration platform, Trimble Connect for HoloLens, workers are now able to realize the true value of their constructible 3D models and existing workflows in Tekla, SketchUp, Revit, SysQue, IFC and more.
Put Vision Into Context
Built With Your Work Site in Mind
Close the project loop for stakeholders on-site and in the office by providing enhanced, actionable collaboration through mixed reality.
- Optics: See-through holographic lenses (waveguides)
- Resolution: 2k 3:2 light engines
- Head tracking: 4 visible light cameras
- Eye tracking: 2 IR cameras
- Depth: 1-MP Time-of-Flight depth sensor
- Camera: 8-MP stills, 1080p30 video
- Microphone array: 5 channels
- Speakers: Mobilus mobiWAN_TR bone-conductive Bluetooth headset
- Storage: 64-GB UFS 2.1
- WiFi: 802.11ac 2×2
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Hardhat: Compatible with MSA V-Gard (Cap Style and Full Brim) with Fas-Trac III Suspension
- Hardhat Impact Protection: ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1, Class E (OSHA Compliant) || CSA Z94.1 || EN 397:2012 + A1:2012 || AS/NSZ 1801 || GB2811-2017
- Intrinsic Safety: UL Class I, Division 2; UL 121201 & CSA C22.2 NO. 213
- Visor Basic Impact Certification: ANSI Z87.1-2015; CSA Z94.3-07, EU EN 166, AS/NZS 1337.1
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP50 (dust protected)
There are no reviews yet.