Milagrow iMap 10 Nano Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Milagrow is an Indian brand. It is one of the oldest and most trusted brands in the Robotics category. It was launched in 2011 and today has the largest range of robots in the consumer and service robot category. The Milagrow factory is located at Gurgaon, Delhi NCR where many of the above robots are conceived and made.
- iMap 10 Nano Robotic Vacuum Cleaner has 16 types of sensors that help in faster path planning and displaying the clean and left out areas in real-time, on your mobile.
- It has a “Super Silent Japanese Brushless Suction motor” with 4 suction levels from 800 to 2700pa and produces only 40-60 dB sound. The device comes with a full self-diagnosis and troubleshooting display function as it works.
- The device is built with the highest quality and costly components and hence the performance is much better than the competition. With its Zero Defect quality, the cost of ownership over its lifetime is the lowest in the market.
- iMap 10 Nano uses LDS Lidar and SLAM together with its patented Real-Time Terrain Recognition Technology (RT2R). iMap 10 Nano LIDAR is highly specified and can form real-time maps by scanning up to 8m, 2160/second with an accuracy of up to 8mm.
- iMap 10 Nano has a Quadcore CPU that helps with fleet management and team management and overall faster response time. iMap 10 Nano Electronic Water Tank that has been modified to take Sodium Hypochlorite 1% solution for disinfection. It has an expensive antibacterial microfiber cloth.
Milagrow has robots for almost every purpose
- Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Window Cleaning Robot
- Wall Cleaning Robot
- Lawn Mower Robots
- Swimming Pool Cleaning Robots
- Air Duct Cleaning Robots
- Disinfection Robots
- Back Massaging Robots
- Humanoid Robots
- Reception Robots
- Restaurant Robots
- Food Delivery Robots
- Security & Surveillance Robots
- Salesman Robots
- Social Distancing Robots
- STEM Educational Robotic Kits.
|Model Name/Number||iMap 10 Nano|
|Product Type||Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner|
|Size/Dimension||35 x 35 x 10 cm|
|Weight||3 kg 800 g|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Battery Capacity||5200 MAH|
|Charging Time||3-4 HOURS|
|SUCTION (Pascal)||2700 PA|
|Pressure Cleaning||5 N|
|WATER TANK CAPACITY||150 ML|
|DRY DUST COLLECTOR||450 ML BOX TYPE|
|DIAGONISING ABILITY||Robotic Self Diagnosis|
|OPTICAL SENSOR||Robotic Obstacle and Optical Sensor|
There are no reviews yet.