Milagrow iMap Max Pro
- Milagrow iMap Max Pro is a Fully Independent Self Navigating and Self Cleaning Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, based on AI technology used by luxurious driver-less cars.
- It is wet mopping and vacuuming robot that can self-clean its mops with a pressure of 40N. It has a patented wet mopping mechanism that comes down and puts pressure of 10N on the Floor by two hydraulic shafts, based on an AI algorithm. This extra pressure on the floor can clean most stubborn dirt and stains from the floor like those of coffee and sauce etc.
- The Milagrow iMAP Max Pro uses the same AI technology which is used in unmanned vehicles. It uses a Lidar sensor with Milagrow patented real-time terrain recognition technology for faster mapping and real-time path planning. No overlapping, no missing areas.
- iMAP Max Pro also features a patented Snail Touch Side brush, which can clean difficult spaces like corners. The robot has a reusable 1-liter dust bag and users can attach optional disposable bags.
- The device has a 5200 mAh battery and 2200pa powerful suction to pick even small stones or beans. The robot comes with a 2 years comprehensive warranty and a 5 years warranty on the Japanese suction motor.
Milagrow is an Indian brand. It is the oldest and most trusted brand in the Robots category. It was launched in 2011 and today has the largest range of robots in the consumer and service robot category. The Milagrow factory is located at Gurgaon, Delhi NCR where many of the above robots are conceived and made.
Milagrow has robots for almost every purpose:
- Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Window Cleaning Robot
- Wall Cleaning Robot
- Lawn Mower Robots
- Swimming Pool Cleaning Robots
- Air Duct Cleaning Robots
- Disinfection Robots
- Back Massaging Robots
- Humanoid Robots
- Reception Robots
- Restaurant Robots
- Food Delivery Robots
- Security & Surveillance Robots
- Salesman Robots
- Social Distancing Robots
- STEM Educational Robotic Kits.
|Model Name/Number||iMap Max Joy|
|Product Type||Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner|
|Size/Dimension||Floor Robot Total Height – 150 mm Floor Robot Diameter – 350 mm|
|Voltage||DC 14.4 V, 630 ma|
|Max Area Performance||3500 SQFT TO 4000 SQFT|
|Dimensions||57.2 x 42.8 x 30.6 cm|
|Charging Time||3-4 HOURS|
|SUCTION (Pascal)||2200 PA|
|Pressure Cleaning||10 N Mopping/ 40 N Mop Cleaning|
|WASTE WATER TANK CAPACITY||800 ML|
|ROBOT HEIGHT||150 mm|
|TYRES OF ROBO||Anti Slip Tyres|