Canon EOS R6 Camera Body
Delivering incredible performance at speeds of up to 12 fps, the EOS R6 camera can capture the split-second details between a subject’s movements. This is great for dynamic action photos such as athletes, animals or vehicles in motion. or silent 20 fps with an electronic shutter, is ideal for working with moving subjects.
20MP Full-Frame Sensor and DIGIC X Processor
4K60 and Full HD 120 Video Recording
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Subject tracking has also been benefitted through the use of Deep Learning technology, which helps to gradually refine the focusing system’s ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animal subjects. This technology also supports the more refined eye, face, and head detection functions, for both people and animals.
Sensor-Shift Image Stabilizer
- High-resolution 3.69m-dot 0.5″ electronic viewfinder provides a bright and detailed means for eye-level viewing and the quick 120 fps refresh rate offers natural motion rendering for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials across the body for intuitive tactile control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for fast and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
Dual Storage Card Slots and Wireless Connectivity
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots are featured for flexible storage needs.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is available for fast file transferring to a mobile device and Bluetooth is present to provide constant device connection via the Canon Camera Connect app.
- A 3.5mm headphone port and separate 3.5mm external microphone port are featured for improved audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- Comfortable and solid in the hand, the EOS R6’s exterior is made of lightweight and rigid polycarbonate resin, while the internal structure is mainly made of magnesium alloy that enhances body durability while shielding the camera from electromagnetic radiation and heat. It also has a tempered front panel for internal rigidity
- Durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather. Sealing materials are used in critical areas like the buttons, terminal covers, the battery compartment and the card slot cover. Precise design and construction help to minimize accidental penetration of dust and moisture in the rest of the camera body.
|Manufacturer||Canon, value:Canon Inc,3-30-2,Shimomaruko,Otha-ku Tokyo 146-8501, Japan.|
|Model Name||Canon Digital Camera EOS R6(IN)BODY With Mount Adapter EF-EOS R & Canon 3 Way Bag|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 16 x 8.7 cm; 690 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||R6|
|Hardware Interface||802.11 b/g, Bluetooth|
|Resolution||5472 x 3648|
|Special Features||Image Stabilization, Bluetooth, 3 X Optical Zoom|
|Mounting Hardware||Canon EOS R6 body, Camera Battery, Battery charger, User Manual, Warranty Card, Camera Tag|
|Number Of Items||10|
|Standing screen display size||3 Inches|
|Display Type||Size:[value:3 ]|
|Has Image Stabilisation||Yes|
|Optical Zoom||3 x|
|Max Resolution||20.1 MP|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||20.1 MP|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||1/8000Â sec Seconds|
|Minimum Shutter Speed||30 Seconds|
|Video Capture Resolution||2160p|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||12 fps|
|Device interface – primary||Dial, Touchscreen|
|Flash Modes Description||Value:Auto;Flash On;Flash Off|
|Mounting Type||Canon EF-EOS R Mount|
|Has Audio Recording||Yes|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Has Self Timer||Yes|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Includes External Memory||No|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Item Weight||690 g|