DJI Mini 2
There are many places that you visit once in a lifetime. Bring home the DJI Mini 2 for a unique perspective, and make the most of your travels.
With just a few taps, DJI Mini 2 automatically records and shoots professional-level videos to share directly on social media. Whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced flyer, the DJI Fly app helps you produce impressive results complete with soundtracks and filters. A compact and convenient mini drone that can be your travel buddy to capture all your beautiful moments. The DJI mini 2 can automatically shoot and record professional-level videos. Also, it can share them directly on social media as well. This mini drone just weighs 249g so you can easily fit it in your bag back.
How light is the DJI Mini 2? At less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. Compact and convenient, Mini 2 is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favourite memories.
Relive your best moments through the footage that leaves you amazed.
4K HD Image Quality to Impress You
Meet DJI Mini 2
DJI Mini 2, the successor of Mavic Mini. Super-sleek in design and is ultralight, compact, and travel-friendly. It makes the perfect opportunity for budding photographers and beginners or anyone looking to experience a new perspective.
Powerful Performance of DJI MINI 2
It may be small, but this drone packs a ton of power.
Enjoy the freak of a lifetime with the most amazing and awe-inspiring drone- The DJI MINI 2
With a battery life of 31 minutes, the DJI Mini 2 grants you enough time to capture the perfect shot.
Mini 2 can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters. So, your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
OcuSync 2.0 Video Transmission
Explore your world without limitations
Mini 2 supports up to 10 km of HD video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer.
DJI Mavic Mini 2
Product Details Specification
DJI Mini 2 Standard gives perfect opportunities to budding photographers and beginners or anyone looking for experience to have a new perspective. As The DJI mini has a battery life of 31 minutes it gives you an ample amount of time to capture the perfect shot. Look for the best Mavic mini price in India.
- Takeoff Weight < 249 g
- Dimensions : Folded: 138×81×58 mm (L×W×H), Unfolded: 159×203×56 mm (L×W×H)
Unfolded (with propellers): 245×289×56 mm (L×W×H)
- Diagonal Distance: 213 mm
- Ascent Speed (Max): 5 m/s (S Mode), 3 m/s (N Mode), 2 m/s (C Mode)
- Descent Speed (Max): 3.5 m/s (S Mode), 3 m/s (N Mode), 1.5 m/s (C Mode)
- Max Speed (near sea level, no wind) : 16 m/s (S Mode), 10 m/s (N Mode), 6 m/s (C Mode)
- Service Ceiling Above Sea Level (Max): 4000 m : Max Flight Time : 31 mins (measured while flying at 4.7 m/s in windless conditions)
- Wind Speed Resistance (Max): 8.5-10.5 m/s (Scale 5)
- Tilt Angle : 40° (S Mode), 25° (N Mode)*, 25° (C Mode)*
* Up to 40° under strong winds
- Max Angular Velocity (by default)* : 130°/s (S Mode), 60°/s (N Mode), 30°/s (C Mode)
* Can be adjusted to 250°/s with the DJI Fly app
- Operating Temperature : 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Operating Frequency : 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) : 2.400-2.4835 GHz
FCC ≤ 26 dBm, CE ≤ 20 dBm, SRRC ≤ 20 dBm
5.725-5.850 GHz, FCC ≤ 26 dBm, CE ≤ 14 dBm
SRRC ≤ 26 dBm
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS): GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO
- Hovering Accuracy Range: Vertical: ±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning), ±0.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
- Hovering Accuracy Range:Horizontal: ±0.3 m (with Vision Positioning), ±1.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
- Hovering Range: 0.5-10 m
- Non-reflective, discernable surfaces
- Diffuse reflectivity (> 20%,such as cement pavement)
- Adequate lighting (lux > 15, Normal exposure environment of the indoor fluorescent lamp)
Remote Controller & Video Transmission
- Operating Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)  : 10 km (FCC)
6 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC), 6 km (MIC)
- Signal Transmission Ranges (FCC): Strong Interference (urban landscape, limited line of sight, many competing signals): Approx. 3 km
- Signal Transmission Ranges (FCC): Medium Interference (suburban landscape, open line of sight, some competing signals): Approx. 6 km
- Signal Transmission Ranges (FCC): Low Interference (open landscape abundant line of sight, few competing signals): Approx. 10 km
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)
- Transmission Power (EIRP) : 2.400-2.4835 GHz
FCC ≤ 26 dBm
CE ≤ 20 dBm
SRRC ≤ 20 dBm
MIC ≤ 20 dBm
FCC ≤ 26 dBm
CE ≤ 14 dBm
SRRC ≤ 26 dBm
- Battery Capacity: 5200 mAh
- Voltage : 1200 mA 3.7 V (Android), 700 mA 3.7 V (iOS)
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Max length: 92 mm
- Supported USB Port Types: LightningMicro USB (Type-B) USB-C
- Video Transmission System: OcuSync 2.0
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Connect your mobile device with the remote controller, then connect with DJI Mini 2 via the DJI Fly app. Follow the app instructions to activate DJI Mini 2.
A. Yes. However, when a microSD card is not installed, the photos or videos you take will be of a lower resolution (720p). It is recommended to install a microSD card before shooting.
A. Yes. Always be sure to observe the surrounding environment carefully and set a proper altitude to avoid obstacles when using the Return to Home function.
A. DJI Mini 2 supports digital zoom, namely: 4K: 2x 2.7K: 3x FHD: 4x In the video recording view of the DJI Fly app, tap the zoom icon, touch the screen with two fingers, or use the dial while pressing the Fn button on the remote controller to zoom in.
A. Yes. It supports Sphere, 180°, and Wide-Angle.
A. Yes. You can adjust shutter, ISO, and white balance in M mode.