Parrot ANAFI 4K Drone
Parrot Anafi Drone, the 4k HDR compact remote control drone, is equipped with sony optical sensor which stabilizes on 5 axes and is designed to be deployable even in extreme situations. Be a nomad, with 25 minutes of battery life, and return to home mode.
THE 4K HDR COMPACT PARROT ANAFI DRONE FOR YOUR AERIAL SHOTS
Foldable, light, and easily deployable, Parrot ANAFI can be set up in just a few seconds.
Meet Parrot ANAFI 4K
Introducing Parrot ANAFI, the next generation of drone cameras. ANAFI is the flying 4K HDR drone camera that you can take with you everywhere on the go. Ultra-compact and foldable, ANAFI features an impressive 4K HDR imaging system and advanced Ai tracking with automated video modes.
Assisted Flying For Immersion Flight
The nomadic drone for the nomad in you – Parrot Anafi
Parrot Anafi Drone Camera
Compact: Foldable, light and easily deployable, ANAFI can be set up in just a few seconds.
Folded dimensions: 224x67x65 mm
Unfolded dimensions: 175x240x65 mm
Parrot Anafi- Mini Drone With Camera
Stabilized on 5 axes (2 mechanical axes and 3 electronic axes), the Sony optical sensor built into ANAFI allows clear images to be taken, despite the vibrations associated with drone flights. The x3 zoom and the 180° tilt of the camera provide a detailed view of the observed target. The camera can follow continuously a defined point of interest.
Parrot ANAFI 4K HDR Drone Camera
Product Details Specification
- Size folded: 244x67x65mm
- Size unfolded: 175x240x65mm
- Weight: 320g
- Transmission range (Max): 4km with controller
- Max flight time: 25 min
- Horizontal speed (Max): 15m/s (55km/h)
- Max vertical speed: 4m/s
- Wind resistance (Max): 50km/h
- Service ceiling: 4500m above sea level
- Operating Temperature range: -10°C to 40°C
- Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS & GLONASS
- Stabilization: 3-axis hybrid
- Mechanical: 2-axis Roll/Tilt angles
- Electronic (EIS): 3-axis Roll/Pan/Tilt angles
- Controllable tilt range: – 90° to +90° (180° total)
- Sensor: 1/2.4’’ CMOS
- LENS: ASPH (Low-dispersion aspherical lens)
- Aperture: f/2.4
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): 23-69mm (photo), 26-78mm (video)
- Depth of field: 1.5m – ∞
- Shutter speed: electronic shutter 1 to 1/10000s
- ISO range: 100-3200
- Type: High-Density Lipo (2 cells)
- Battery capacity: 2700mAh
- Battery life: 25 min
- Charging port: USB-C
- Voltage: 7.6V
- WMax Charging power: 24W
- 4K Cinema 4096×2160 24fps
- 4K UHD 3840×2160 24/25/30fps
- FHD 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- Video HFOV: 69°
- Max video bitrate: 100 Mbps
- Video format: MP4 (H264)
- Wide: 21MP (5344×4016) / 4:3 / 84° HFOV
- Rectilinear: 16MP (4608×3456) / 4:3 / 75.5° HFOV
- Photo formats: JPEG, Adobe DNG (RAW)
- HDR: 4K UHD video
Parrot Sky Controller 3
- Size folded: 94x152x72mm
- Size unfolded: 153x152x116mm
- Weight: 386g
- Transmission system: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n
- Operating frequency: 2.4 – 5.8 GHz
- Max transmission range: 4km
- Live streaming resolution: HD 720p
- Battery capacity: 2500mAh 3.6V
- Battery life: 2h30 (Android) / 5h30 (iOS)
- Supported mobile devices: screen size up to 6’’
- USB ports: USB-C (Charge), USB-A (Connection)
- Lossless: up to 2.8x (FHD) & 1.4x (4K)
- Standard: up to 3x (4K Cinema, 4K UHD, FHD)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A: Check the weather forecast: to fly your drone safely, choose a day when the wind is light and it is not raining.
To check if the weather is good for flying, download the UAV Forecast app that uses precise calculations to advise you on whether it is safe to fly your drone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uavforecast&hl=fr
Check that your smartphone, your Parrot Skycontroller 3, and your ANAFI have enough battery life for the duration of the flight.
Also, check that your drone has enough memory to store the videos and photos you are planning to take during the flight: On the microSD card supplied with ANAFI, you can store an entire flight in 4K video, but not two complete flights! Consequently, we recommend that you save your content and empty the card after each flight.
A: ANAFI is equipped with a Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery. The latter needs to be handled and stored in a particular way if you want to maximize its lifetime.
A: If you are not using your battery, it must be stored correctly. Ideally, it should be stored with a charge of between 40 and 65% in a dry and well-ventilated area at a temperature of about 20°C (or 68°F)
A: A new battery, just out of the box, is charged to approximately 50 %. As with any high-performance equipment, it is important to keep your battery in peak condition to optimize its capacities. We, therefore, recommend that you systematically recharge the battery for about half an hour after the end of your first few flights.
A: Always wait for at least twenty minutes before charging a discharged battery. In any case, if your battery is still warm, this is the sign that it must “rest” before recharging.
A: ANAFI is delivered in its carrying case, so you can take ANAFI with you everywhere!
Each airline has its own rules regarding the transportation of LiPo batteries, but, whatever the situation, you are allowed to take your carrying case with you in the cabin, provided that the battery is properly installed on ANAFI.
A: LiPo battery has a lifetime of about 300 charge cycles, but it all depends on how you maintain your battery. That’s why we are giving you this advice to maximize its lifetime!
A: Several factors can significantly reduce the battery LIFE.
Never leave a charged battery on a charger.
Do not fully discharge the batteries before recharging them.
Never expose LiPo batteries to extreme temperatures.
A: To preserve your battery as much as possible, be sure to follow the advice below:
Don’t store a battery that is fully discharged.
Charge your battery fully when using it for the first time.
Do not charge a battery that is still warm.
Recharge the battery after each use – within 20 minutes.
Always carry your battery in a bag with fire protection.
Always respect the charging time indicated in the instructions.
Never use a swollen or damaged battery.