Quadcopter | Agri-Drone
The Quadcopter | Agri-drone serve the main purpose of pesticide spraying.
Through Drone crop spraying, human contact with such harmful chemicals is limited. Agri-drones can carry out this task much quicker than vehicles/airplanes.
Drones with RGB sensors and multispectral sensors can precisely identify and treat problematic areas. Professionals say that aerial spraying is five times faster with drones when compared to other methods.
The Quadcopter has an hovering time of 13 minutes with load. Has ATT, Spray work and GPS flight modes.
The Quadcopter has a water tank of 10 liters, which completes the process of pesticide spraying in an area of 2 acres, has a working temperature of 0 to 50 degree Celsius.
The drone has an inbuilt Lipo battery of 16000 MAH and 6 inbuilt motors of 180KV power each. The height at which the Quadcopter does the drone spraying is 1.2 meter to 4 meters.
Quadcopter | Agri-Drone Specifications
- Measurement (W/O Propeller) – 570x570x500 mm
- Maximum takeoff Weight – 25 Kg
- Control Radius – 900 meters
- Spray Speed – 3 to 9 meters
- Maximum Flight Height – 50 meter
- Hovering time (no load) – 16 to 20 minutes
- Spraying time (load) – 11 to 13 minutes
- Flight Mode – ATT/Spray Work/GPS
- Working Temperature – 0 to 50 degree Celsius
- Spraying Width – 3 to 4 meter
- Spraying Speed Range – 3 to 8 meters
- Spraying Height – 1.2 to 4 meter
- Flow Rate of Nozzle – 1.2 to 1.3L/S (adjustable)
- Motor – 180 KV (Six)
- Water Tank – 10 Liters
- LiPo Battery – 16000 mAH
- Wheel Base – 1400 mm
- Frame Weight – 6.5 Kg (Including Spraying System)