Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K
Capture Every Detail with the Autel Evo 2 Pro, which has partnered with Sony to come up with a sensor that is superior to any aerial camera by providing sharper images, greater detail, and richer color.
Go beyond the boundaries of aerial photography
A cinematographer’s best friend
Meet Autel Evo 2 Pro 6K
The Autel Evo II 6K drone, equipped with 19 groups of sensors including 12 visual sensors, the main camera, ultrasound, IMUs, and other sensors enable the building of three-dimensional maps and path planning in real-time.
Autel Evo 2 Pro 6K Review
Autel enters 2020 with a bang!!! The new EVOII packs a punch with a 1 CMOS 20MP image sensor. If you’re on the fence about this drone, don’t be as it is an absolute workhorse.
Powerful Cinematic Performance
A cinematographer’s best friend.
Equipped with “dynamic track 2.0”, EVO II can model the location and speed of targets simultaneously, predict their trajectory accurately, and track them continuously while identifying up to 64 objects at the same time
4K HDR video with 16 Exposure Values (EV) control combines long-, medium- and short-term exposures into a single frame adding dynamic range. 10-bit color depth captures over 1 billion colors to provide greater flexibility in post production while still retaining rich details in the shadows and highlights.
In The Box
|Micro-SD Card Holder|
|RC Charging Cable|
|Device Cables(Mirco USB/Type-C)|
Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K Ultra HD Drone
Product Details Specification
- Takeoff Weight: 2.5 lbs (1150 g)
- Max Takeoff Weight: 4.4 lbs (1999 g)
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 15.6 inches (397 mm)
- Aircraft Battery: 7100 mAh
- Flight Time (Max standard): 40 min
- Hovering Time (Max standard): 35 min
- Level Flight Speed (Max Standard): 45 mph (20 m/s) (Ludicrous)
- Ascent Speed Max.: 18 mph (8 m/s (Ludicrous)
- Descent Speed Max.: 9 mph (4 m/s) (Ludicrous)
- Max Takeoff Altitude: 4.3 miles (7000 m)
- Max Wind Resistance: Force 8 wind
- Operating Environment Temp: 14-104°F (-10 – 40°C)
- Working Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Transmission Power: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Hover Precision Vertical: ± 0.02m (with visual positioning in normal operation), ± 0.2m (with GPS in normal operation)
- Hover Precision Horizontal: ± 0.02m (with visual positioning in normal operation), ± 0.5m (with GPS in normal operation)
- Pitch: -135° to +45°
- Yaw: -100° to +100°
- Pitch: -90° to +30°
- Yaw: -90° to +90°
- Stability: More Stable with 3 Axis
- Max Control Speed (Tilt): 300°/s
- Angular Vibration Range (°): ±0.005°
- Sensing System Type: Omnidirectional Binocular Sensing System
- Forward Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 – 20m
- Backward Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 – 16m
- Forward Detection Range: 0.5 – 40m
- Backward Detection Range: 0.5 – 32m
- Forward Effective Sensing Speed: < 15 m/s
- Backward Effective Sensing Speed: < 12 m/s
- Forward FOV: Horizontal: 60°, Vertical: 80°
- Backward FOV: Horizontal: 60°, Vertical: 80°
- Upward Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 – 12m
- Downward Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 – 11m
- Upward Detection Range: 0.5 – 24m
- Downward Detection Range: 0.5 – 22m
- Upward Effective Sensing Speed: < 6 m/s
- Downward Effective Sensing Speed: < 6 m/s
- Upward FOV: Horizontal: 65°, Vertical: 50°
- Downward FOV: Horizontal: 100°, Vertical: 80°
- Sides Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 – 12m
- Detection Range (Sides): 0.5 – 24m
- Sides Effective Sensing Speed: < 10 m/s
- FOV: Horizontal (Sides): 65°, Vertical: 50°
- Service Environment: Textured/patterned ground and adequate illumination (> 15 lux, normal indoor environment with fluorescent lamp on)
- Upward: diffuse reflecting surface with reflectivity above 20% (wall, tree, human, etc.)
- Downward: textured/patterned ground and adequate illumination (> 15 lux, normal indoor environment with fluorescent lamp on)
diffuse reflecting surface with reflectivity above 20% (wall, tree, human, etc.)
- iOS: Autel Explorer
- Android: Autel Explorer
- SD Storage: standard: 32 GB,
max. support 256GB （ UHS-3 rating required ）
- Internal Storage: 8GB
- Image Sensor: 1 CMOS
- Perspective: 79°
- Lens Equivalent focal length: 25.6 mm
- Aperture: f/1.8
- Lens Focus Distance: 0.5m to any distance (with autofocus mode)
- ISO Range Video: 100-6400 (auto)
- ISO Range Photo: 100-3200 (auto)
- Zoom: 1-8x (Max 4x lossless)
- Still Photography Modes: Single Shot
Burst shooing: 3/5 frames
Automatic Exposure Bracketing (AEB)：
3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
- Timelapse JPG：2s/5s/7s/10s/20s/30s/60s
- Timelapse DNG：5s/7s/10s/20s/30s/60s
- HyperLight：support (under 4K JPEG format）
- Long Exposure: Max 8s
- HDR imaging: (under 4K JPEG)
- Still Photography Resolution: 8000*6000 (4:3)
- Video Format: MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)
- Video Resolution: 6K 5760*3240 p30/p25/p24
4K 3840*2160 p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
2.7K 2720*1528 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
FHD 1920*1080 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
- Max Bitrate: 120Mbps
Remote Controller & Video Transmission
- Max Signal Transmission Distance: 9km FCC, 5km CE
- Working Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Transmission Power: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Real-Time Transmission Quality: 720p@30fps / 1080p@30fps
- Max Bitrate of Real-time Transmission: 40Mbps
- Remote Controller Battery: 5000mAh
- Operating Hours: 3h
- Charging Time: 2h Fast Charging
- Display: 3.26-inch OLED screen
854 (W)*480 (H) pixels
- Preview video without the need for connecting to a mobile phone
- Battery (mAh): 7100mAh
- Voltage (V): 11.55
- Transmission Power (2.4G): 13.2
- Battery Type: LiPo 3S
- Battery Energy: 82Wh
- Weight (g): 365
- Charging Temperature Range (°C): 5~45℃
- Storage Temperature & Humidity: -10~30℃，65±20%RH
- Recommended Storage Temperature: 22~28℃
- Max Charging Power Consumption (W): 93W
- Charging Time: 90min
- Input: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.5A
- Output: 13.2 V ⎓ 5 A
5V⎓3A 9V⎓2A 12V⎓1.5A
- Voltage: 13.2 ± 0.1 V
- Rated Power: 66 W
Q: What is the the maximum flight time of the EVO II?
A: 40 minutes max flight time (when flying in a steady environment)
Q: How do I install the propeller correctly?
A: The propeller with a white mark on the propeller clamp is installed on the motor with the white mark, and the propeller without the white mark on the propeller clamp is installed on the motor without the white mark.
Q: What is the effective image transmission distance?
A: Under the FCC standard, the maximum image transmission distance is 9km; under the CE standard, the maximum image transmission distance is 5 km.
Q: What should I do if the image transmission signal becomes weak during a flight?
A: Check your surroundings for potential interference factors and then adjust the orientation of your antennas to enhance signal strength.
Q: Can I change the gimbal mount?
Q: What are the camera modes?
A: Single shooting, continuous shooting, timing, pure night shooting, long exposure, HDR imaging.
Q: How many ports does the remote control have?
A: There is a Micro USB port and a Type-A port at the bottom of the remote controller, which can be used for connecting external devices and charging.
Q: Does the remote control have custom buttons?
A: There are two customizable buttons on the back of the remote controller, and 4 functions can be customized through the APP.
Q: Can the downward fill light be turned on and off manually?
A: It can be turned on or off manually, or it can be automatically turned on or off according to environmental conditions.
Q: How does one upgrade the firmware?
A: You can download the firmware package on the official website or contact certified Autel Robotics dealers to upgrade to version 126.96.36.199 or above.
Q: After downloading the firmware package, can I disconnect the network to upgrade?
Q: What circumstances may cause the upgrade to fail?
A: A. If the device is turned off during the upgrade process, the upgrade will fail.
B. If the network is interrupted while downloading the firmware package, the upgrade will fail.
C. Only when the remaining battery power of the device is ≥ 50% can the upgrade be performed.