Titan: DJI Stabilization Evolved
No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Our Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? Super-Smooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
Feel the Focus
The Front Dial offers precise focusing in any scenario and single-handed operation.
Dual-Layer Camera Mounting Plate (Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss)
Switch to portrait mode with just a tap to bring professional-grade footage to your social media content.
RavenEye Image Transmission System
With ActiveTrack 3.0 built in, DJI RSC 2 uses the source signal from the camera to track your subject.
RavenEye enhances Force Mobile, increasing responsiveness and decreasing latency.
Charge less and shoot longer thanks to RSC 2’s advanced battery, which provides a 14-hour runtime and supports fast charging.
More Ways to Create
In The Box
- Accessory Connections: NATO port
M4 Mounting Hole
1/4”-20 Mounting Hole
Cold Shoe Mount
Video Transmission/ Follow Focus Motor Port (USB-C)
RSS Camera Control Port (USB-C)
Follow Focus Motor Port (USB-C)
- Model: RB2-3400mAh -7.2 V
- Type: 18650 2S
- Capacity: 3400mAh
- Energy: 24.48 Wh
- Max Battery Life: 14 hours
- Charging time: Approx. 2 hours to fully charge with 18W fast charging (PD and QC 2.0 fast charging protocols are supported)
- Charging temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
Connections: Bluetooth 5.0; USB-C
Ronin App Requirements: iOS 11 or above; Android 7.0 or above
- Load Weight (Reference Value): 3.0 kg (Handheld)
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed
Pan axis: 360°/s
Tilt axis: 360°/s
Roll axis: 360°/s
- Mechanical Range
Pan axis: 360° continuous rotation
Roll axis: -240° to +95°
Tilt axis: -112° to +214°
Mechanical & Electrical Characteristics:-
- Operating Frequency: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz
- Transmission Power: < 8 dBm
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Gimbal: Approx. 1216 g (including the battery and excluding Quick-Release Plate)
- Quick-Release Plate (Upper/Lower) Approx. 102 g
- Extended Grip/Tripod (Metal): Approx. 226 g
- Extended Grip/Tripod (Plastic): Approx. 160 g
- Folded: 260×210×75 mm (including the handle)
- Unfolded: 400×185×175 mm (including the handle and without the Extended Grip/Tripod)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A: The motors of DJI RSC 2 are 50% more powerful than those of Ronin-SC. Equipped with a 1-inch black-and-white screen and Front Dial, DJI RSC 2 also features a foldable design, allowing it to adapt to any scenario with more flexibility.
A: Please follow the steps and activate DJI RSC 2:
1. Press the power button and hold to power on the gimbal;
2. Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device;
3. Launch the Ronin app, register/log in with your DJI account, select DJI RSC 2 on the equipment list, enter the default password 12345678, and follow the app’s instructions to activate. A network connection is required throughout the activation;
4. DJI RSC 2 will enter sleep mode after successful activation. Press the power button twice to exit sleep mode before use.
A: No. The power and data ports on DJI RSC 2 is not waterproof or dustproof. Please keep away from water and dust during use.
A: DJI RSC 2 can be used for up to 14 hours when the battery is fully charged and the gimbal is well balanced.
A: Underslung mode: Enter sleep mode, put DJI RSC 2 upside down, turn the roll axis 180°, and then exit sleep mode;
Flashlight mode: Hold DJI RSC 2 horizontally;
Re-center: Press the trigger twice;
Selfie mode: Press the trigger three times;
Sleep mode: Press the Power button twice to enter sleep mode, and then press twice again to exit sleep mode;
3D Roll 360: Select 3D Roll 360 in Follow Mode in the main screen of DJI RSC 2;
Sport mode: Press and hold the M button to enter Sport mode, and then release the button to exit the mode.
Remain in Sport mode: Press and hold the M button and press the trigger twice to remain in Sport mode. Repeat to exit Sport mode;
Portrait mode: Press the M button twice, or tap Portrait in the Follow Mode.
Revolutionize the way you move!
Check Our Wide Range Of HoverBoards!
[button color=”undefined” hover_text_color_override=”undefined” url=”https://www.xboom.in/hoverboards/” text=”HoverBoards!” color_override=”#dd9933″]