Titan: DJI Stabilization Evolved
No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Our Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? Super-Smooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
Feel the Focus
The Front Dial offers precise focusing in any scenario and single-handed operation.
Dual-Layer Camera Mounting Plate (Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss)
Switch to portrait mode with just a tap to bring professional-grade footage to your social media content.
RavenEye Image Transmission System
With ActiveTrack 3.0 built in, DJI RSC 2 uses the source signal from the camera to track your subject.
RavenEye enhances Force Mobile, increasing responsiveness and decreasing latency.
Built-In OLED Screen:-
A 1-inch built-in OLED screen gives you complete control, right at your fingertips.
Charge less and shoot longer thanks to RSC 2’s advanced battery, which provides a 14-hour runtime and supports fast charging.
More Ways to Create
Capture the passage of time with a steady frame.
Spin your camera for a rolling shot.
With a steady pan from the gimbal, create gigapixel panoramas from your camera
In The Box
- Accessory Connections: NATO port
M4 Mounting Hole
1/4”-20 Mounting Hole
Cold Shoe Mount
Video Transmission/ Follow Focus Motor Port (USB-C)
RSS Camera Control Port (USB-C)
Follow Focus Motor Port (USB-C)
- Model: RB2-3400mAh -7.2 V
- Type: 18650 2S
- Capacity: 3400mAh
- Energy: 24.48 Wh
- Max Battery Life: 14 hours
- Charging time: Approx. 2 hours to fully charge with 18W fast charging (PD and QC 2.0 fast charging protocols are supported)
- Charging temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
Connections: Bluetooth 5.0; USB-C
Ronin App Requirements: iOS 11 or above; Android 7.0 or above
- Load Weight (Reference Value): 3.0 kg (Handheld)
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed
Pan axis: 360°/s
Tilt axis: 360°/s
Roll axis: 360°/s
- Mechanical Range
Pan axis: 360° continuous rotation
Roll axis: -240° to +95°
Tilt axis: -112° to +214°
Mechanical & Electrical Characteristics:-
- Operating Frequency: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz
- Transmission Power: < 8 dBm
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Gimbal: Approx. 1216 g (including the battery and excluding Quick-Release Plate)
- Quick-Release Plate (Upper/Lower) Approx. 102 g
- Extended Grip/Tripod (Metal): Approx. 226 g
- Extended Grip/Tripod (Plastic): Approx. 160 g
- Folded: 260×210×75 mm (including the handle)
- Unfolded: 400×185×175 mm (including the handle and without the Extended Grip/Tripod)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A: The motors of DJI RSC 2 are 50% more powerful than those of Ronin-SC. Equipped with a 1-inch black-and-white screen and Front Dial, DJI RSC 2 also features a foldable design, allowing it to adapt to any scenario with more flexibility.
A: Please follow the steps and activate DJI RSC 2:
1. Press the power button and hold to power on the gimbal;
2. Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device;
3. Launch the Ronin app, register/log in with your DJI account, select DJI RSC 2 on the equipment list, enter the default password 12345678, and follow the app’s instructions to activate. A network connection is required throughout the activation;
4. DJI RSC 2 will enter sleep mode after successful activation. Press the power button twice to exit sleep mode before use.
A: No. The power and data ports on DJI RSC 2 is not waterproof or dustproof. Please keep away from water and dust during use.
A: DJI RSC 2 can be used for up to 14 hours when the battery is fully charged and the gimbal is well balanced.
A: Underslung mode: Enter sleep mode, put DJI RSC 2 upside down, turn the roll axis 180°, and then exit sleep mode;
Flashlight mode: Hold DJI RSC 2 horizontally;
Re-center: Press the trigger twice;
Selfie mode: Press the trigger three times;
Sleep mode: Press the Power button twice to enter sleep mode, and then press twice again to exit sleep mode;
3D Roll 360: Select 3D Roll 360 in Follow Mode in the main screen of DJI RSC 2;
Sport mode: Press and hold the M button to enter Sport mode, and then release the button to exit the mode.
Remain in Sport mode: Press and hold the M button and press the trigger twice to remain in Sport mode. Repeat to exit Sport mode;
Portrait mode: Press the M button twice, or tap Portrait in the Follow Mode.
Revolutionize the way you move!
Check Our Wide Range Of HoverBoards!