DJI Zenmuse H20T
The DJI Zenmuse H20T is DJI’s first hybrid sensor solution, the “T” model, compared to the regular Zenmuse H20 includes a fourth sensor which a 640×512 thermal sensor. In addition to the thermal sensor, the H20T model features the same sensors of the H20 model which consist of a 20 MP zoom camera with a 23X hybrid optical zoom, a 12 MP wide camera with a 1/2″ CMOS sensor, and a laser rangefinder with up to a 3/4 mile range. The H20 is the ultimate match for the DJI Matrices 300 RTK. This quadruple sensor solution brings a whole new meaning to efficiency and its fully integrated design provides unprecedented aerial capabilities to a wide range of unmanned applications.
“H” For Hybrid
Multi-sensor payloads bring a whole new meaning to mission efficiency. The unique intelligence and integrated design provide unprecedented aerial imaging capabilities for a range of commercial drone applications.
Welcome to DJI’s first hybrid sensor solution – the Zenmuse H20 Series.
Specifications of Zenmuse H20T
- Dimesions: 6.6 x 5.3 x 6.3 in
- Weight: 1.8lb
- Protection Rating:IP44
- Laser Safety:Class 1M (IEC 60825-1:2014)
- Supported Aircraft: Matrice 300 RTK
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.01°
- Mount: Detachable
- Thermal Imager: Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
- DFOV: 40.6°
- Focal Length: 13.5 mm (equivalent: 58 mm)
- Aperture: f/1.0
- Focus: 5 m to ∞
- Sensor: 1/1.7″ CMOS, Effective Pixels: 20M
- Focal Length: 6.83-119.94mm (equivalent: 31.7-556.2mm)
- Aperture: f/2.8-f/11 (Normal), f1.6-f/11 (Night)
- Focus: 1 m to ∞ (wide), 8 m to ∞ (telephoto)
- Sensor: 1/2.3“ CMOS, Effective Pixels: 12M
- Focal Length: 4.5mm (equivalent: 24mm)
- Aperture: f/2.8
- Focus: 1 m to ∞
- Supported SD Cards: Supports a microSD card with capacity of up to 128 GB. A UHS-I Speed Grade 3 rating microSD card is required.
- Supported File System: FAT32 (≤32 GB), exFAT (>32 GB)
- Wavelength: 905nm
- Measuring Range: 3-1200 m (20% reflectivity, full spot)
- Measuring Accuracy: ± (0.2 m + D×0.15%), D is the distance to a vertical surface
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F