DJI MAVIC MINI Fly More Combo
Just how light is the DJI Mavic Mini? Just 249 g. The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary. Together with the easy-to-use DJI Fly app, you’ll enjoy a simplified flying experience and a perspective unlike any other.
Transform Any Moment Into a Work of Art
Create Smooth, Vivid Shots
Meet the Mavic Mini
The DJI Mavic Mini is your ultralight travel companion which is as light as a smartphone that transforms every moment of yours into a work of art. With a max battery life of 30 minutes, this drone allows more than enough time to compose the perfect shot
Powerful Performance-DJI Mavic Mini
It may be as small as your smartphone, but this Mavic Mini drone packs a ton of power and features
This DJI drone lets you capture some of your most cherished family moments from an amazing new perspective with its vision sensor + GPS precise hover, 3 axis gimbal camera, and 2.7k camera
See What Your Drone Sees; a dedicated remote controller maintains an HD video feed at a distance of up to 4 km. Detachable control sticks can be easily stored inside the remote controller for added portability.
Complex Shots Are Easier Than Ever – DJI Mavic Mini
Shots that look like they came from a Hollywood film
With the QuickShot modes, which include Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket. Just select your QuickShot and Mavic Mini will execute an elaborate preset motion while recording. Take the automatically generated short video and share it instantly with friends on social media.
DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
Product Details Specification
DJI Mavic Mini, a palm-sized drone was launched in October 2019 and it quickly became one of the most popular models by DJI. Before this, there weren’t any great options in the sub-250g category. DJI Mavic Mini is one of the beginner-friendly drone models by DJI but is of premium quality and has amazing features for the drone available in this price range and size.
Just like the other Mavic series drones by DJI, it’s collapsable, with arms that unfurl to transform it in a couple of spring-loaded maneuvers. It’s a perfect choice if you are planning to learn and start flying drones. The best part is that it weighs only 249g which makes it come into the nano drone category. Due to this, there is no pilot license or drone registration required to fly the drone in India. But check the latest local laws to confirm any changes in the law.
It is already an incredibly affordable drone, and the Fly More Combo gives you the best value for money for just a little extra. That makes the DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo cheaper than purchasing the drone and accessories separately.
What’s more about this amazing drone?
- DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo, includes a two-way charging hub that can double up as a power bank, a 360-degree propellor guard, and two extra batteries, offering you around 90 minutes of flight time in total. Unlike some other drone controllers, the DJI Mavic Mini’s doesn’t include a screen; instead, it unfolds to hold an Android or iOS smartphone.
- It is very easy to set up and start flying- you just have to feed the cables from the controller to your phone, sure on the joysticks, and fire up the app. It comes with 3-axis stabilized camera, shielded by a camera guard which can be removed when you fly the drone. The charging port and Micro USB port for charging placement in the drone are very convenient for users.
- It works with the DJI Fly app which is quite a user-friendly app available on both android and iOS platforms. The app also has detailed guides and example videos. It shoots 2.7K video at 30fps or 1080p video at 60fps. Its 1/2.3-inch sensor can also capture 12MP images across a range of modes, including Position mode for basic operation, Sports mode for more high-speed flight, and CineSmooth mode, which lengthens breaking time and slows things down for smoother shots and more cinematic footage.
- It connects via Wi-Fi, transmitting the live video feed to the controller. With our phone’s Wi-Fi connectivity switched on, our Mini disconnected from the controller at around 60 meters in an environment with plenty of ambient Wi-Fi connections.
- Takeoff Weight: 249 g
- Dimensions: Folded: 140×81×57 mm (L×W×H), Unfolded: 159×202×55 mm (L×W×H), Unfolded (with propellers): 245×289×55 mm (L×W×H)
- Diagonal Distance: 213 mm
- Ascent Speed (Max): 4 m/s (S Mode), 2 m/s (P Mode), 1.5 m/s (C Mode)
- Descent Speed (Max): 3 m/s (S Mode), 1.8 m/s (P Mode), 1 m/s (C Mode)
- Max Speed (near sea level, no wind): 13 m/s (S Mode), 8 m/s (P Mode), 4 m/s (C Mode)
- Takeoff Altitude: 3000 m
- Flight Time: 30 minutes (measured while flying at 14 kph in windless conditions)
- Wind Speed Resistance (Max): 8 m/s (Scale 4)
- Tilt Angle: 30° (S Mode), 20° (P Mode), 20° (C Mode)
- Max Angular Velocity: 150°/s (S Mode), 130°/s (P Mode), 30°/s (C Mode)
Temperature Range: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
Frequency: Model MT1SS5: 5.725-5.850 GHz, Model MT1SD25: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmission Power (EIRP): Model MT1SS5 :5.8 GHz: <30 dBm (FCC); <28 dBm (SRRC), Model MT1SD25: 2.4 GHz: <19 dBm (MIC/CE), 5.8 GHz: <14 dBm (CE)
- GNSS: GPS+GLONASS
- Hovering Accuracy Range:
Vertical: ±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning), ±0.5 m (with GPS Positioning),
Horizontal: ±0.3 m (with Vision Positioning), ±1.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
- Mechanical Range : -110° to 35°, Roll: -35° to 35°, Pan: -20° to 20°
- Controllable Range: Tilt: -90° to 0° (default setting) -90° to +20° (extended)
- Stabilization: 3-axis (tilt, roll, pan)
- Max Control Speed (tilt): 120°/s
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.01°
- Sensing System: Downward
- Operating Range: 0.5-10 m
- Environment: Non-reflective, discernable surfaces
- Diffuse reflectivity: (>20%)
- Adequate lighting: (lux>15)
- Input: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A
- Output: 12V 1.5 A / 9V 2A / 5V 3A
- Rated Power: 18 W
- App Name : DJI Fly
- Required Operating System: iOS v10.0 or later Android v6.0 or later
- Sensor: 1/2.3” CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 12 MP
- Lens: FOV: 83°, 35 mm Format Equivalent: 24 mm, Aperture: f/2.8
- Shooting Range: 1 m to ∞
- ISO Range: Video: 100-3200 (Auto), 100-3200 (Manual)
- ISO Range: Photo: 100-1600 (Auto), 100-3200 (Manual)
- Shutter Speed: Electronic Shutter: 4-1/8000s
- Still Image Size: 4:3: 4000×3000, 16:9: 4000×2250
- Photography Modes: Single shot, Interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60 s
- Video Resolution: 2.7 K: 2720×1530 25/30 p
- FHD: 1920×1080 25/30/50/60 p
- Max Video Bitrate: 40 Mbps
- Supported File System: FAT32（≤32 GB）, exFAT（>32 GB）
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Video Format: MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC）
Remote Controller and Video Transmission
- Operating Frequency: Model MR1SS5: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Operating Frequency: Model MR1SD25: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference): Model MR1SS5: 5.8 GHz: 4000 m (FCC); 2500 m (SRRC)
- Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference): Model MR1SD25: 2.4 GHz: 2000 m (MIC/CE), 5.8 GHz: 500 m (CE)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Transmission Power (EIRP): Model MR1SS5: 5.8 GHz: <30 dBm (FCC); <28 dBm (SRRC)
- Transmission Power (EIRP): Model MR1SD25: 2.4 GHz: <19 dBm (MIC/CE): 5.8 GHz: <14 dBm (CE)
- Battery Capacity: 2600 mAh
- Operating Current/Voltage: 1200 mA 3.6 V (Android), 450 mA 3.6 V (iOS)
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Max length: 160 mm, Max thickness: 6.5-8.5 mm
- USB Port Types: Lightning, Micro USB (Type-B), USB Type-C
- Video Transmission System: Enhanced Wi-Fi
- Live View Quality: 720p/30fps
- Max. Bitrate: 4 Mbps
- Latency (depending on environmental conditions and mobile device): 170-240 ms
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Capacity: 2400 mAh, 1100 mAh
- Voltage: 7.2 V, 7.6 V
- Max Charging Voltage: 8.4 V, 8.7 V
- Battery Type: Li-ion 2S
- Energy: 17.28 Wh, 8.36 Wh
- Net Weight: 100 g, 50 g
- Charging Temperature Range: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)
- Max Charging Power: 24 W, 18 W
FAQ’s on DJI Mavic Mini
A. The weight of 249 grams places Mavic Mini in the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries may exempt it from certain regulations. For example, in the United States and Canada, you can fly Mavic Mini without the need to register your drone with the government.
A. When the aircraft is in S mode, the maximum flight speed is 13 m/s.
A. Mavic Mini is not waterproof but drone recovery can be done in most cases if proper precautions and steps are followed. Contact us and we can guide to follow some basic precautions and recovery steps.
A. To ensure transportation safety, Mavic Mini flight batteries are set to Sleep mode before shipping. Simply connect the aircraft with the battery charger to activate the battery and begin using.
A. Connect your mobile device with the remote controller, then connect with Mavic Mini via the DJI Fly app. Follow the app instructions to activate Mavic Mini.
A. Mavic Mini is equipped with a 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor with up to 12 million effective pixels.
A. Single Shot and Interval.
A. The Model MR1SD25 supports 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz dual frequency bands, while the Model MR1SS5 only supports 5.8 GHz.
A. Mobile phones that are 6.5-8.5 mm thick and no more than 160 mm long will fit in the remote controller clamps comfortably. We strongly recommend you to remove the protective cover before attaching your mobile phone. Devices beyond this measurement range are not supported.
A. Enhanced Wi-Fi.
A. 170-240 ms (depending on environmental conditions and mobile device).
A. It supports Quick Charge 2.0 18W.
A. The Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Battery is a Li-ion 2S battery (1100 mAh version is a LiPo 2S battery).
A. No. If you do, the update will fail. You will then need to download the firmware and update it again.
DJI Mavic Mini User manual
DJI MAVIC MINI – How it evolved?
In 2016, aerial photography started booming across the globe. Drones were larger and heavier, which naturally created the demand for lighter mini drones that could be easily carried around. Users dreamed about a compact, portable drone that would offer excellent camera performance.
The result was a major evolution in drone manufacturing, reducing the size of a drone is no easy task considering that many components need to be compensated for, which has typically affected the camera performance of mini-drones. Focusing on portability, reliability, and camera performance, DJI began developing a drone that optimized both performance and a lightweight design.
DJI Mavic Mini series was also brought by DJI to ease the stringent compliances and regulations that are required to fly drones weighing above 249 grams. Most countries have very strict rules and require a user to go through a series of approval before he/she can actually fly his/her drone legally in their country. Failing to comply with the rules is considered a violation of aviation laws and can attract heft penalties, though most of the time the user is unaware of the issues that they can get into, as they just after following their passion to fly.