DJI Mavic Mini 2 Fly More Combo
Just how light is DJI Mavic Mini 2? At less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. Compact and convenient, Mini 2 is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories. With a max battery life of 31 minutes, Mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot.
Relive your best moments through the footage that wows – DJI Mini 2
4K Image Quality That Impresses
Meet DJI Mini 2
Mavic Mini 2, the successor to Mavic Mini, is ultralight, compact, and travel-friendly, making it perfect for beginners and anyone looking to experience a new perspective.
It may be small, but this drone packs a ton of power.
With a max battery life of 31 minutes DJI Mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot.
OcuSync 2.0 Video Transmission
Explore your world without limitations – DJI Mini 2
Mini 2 supports up to 10 km of HD video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer. 
*NOTE: 18W charger is not provided with the latest Models.
DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo
Product Details Specification
- Takeoff Weight < 249 g
- Dimensions : Folded: 138×81×58 mm (L×W×H), Unfolded: 159×203×56 mm (L×W×H)
Unfolded (with propellers): 245×289×56 mm (L×W×H)
- Diagonal Distance: 213 mm
- Ascent Speed (Max): 5 m/s (S Mode), 3 m/s (N Mode), 2 m/s (C Mode)
- Descent Speed (Max): 3.5 m/s (S Mode), 3 m/s (N Mode), 1.5 m/s (C Mode)
- Speed (near sea level, no wind) : 16 m/s (S Mode), 10 m/s (N Mode), 6 m/s (C Mode)
- Service Ceiling Above Sea Level (Max): 4000 m : Max Flight Time : 31 mins (measured while flying at 4.7 m/s in windless conditions)
- Max Wind Speed Resistance : 8.5-10.5 m/s (Scale 5)
- Tilt Angle : 40° (S Mode), 25° (N Mode)*, 25° (C Mode)*
* Up to 40° under strong winds
- Max Angular Velocity (by default)* : 130°/s (S Mode), 60°/s (N Mode), 30°/s (C Mode)
* Can be adjusted to 250°/s with the DJI Fly app
- Operating Temperature : 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Operating Frequency : 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) : 2.400-2.4835 GHz
FCC ≤ 26 dBm, CE ≤ 20 dBm, SRRC ≤ 20 dBm
5.725-5.850 GHz, FCC ≤ 26 dBm, CE ≤ 14 dBm
SRRC ≤ 26 dBm
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS): GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO
- Hovering Accuracy Range: Vertical: ±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning), ±0.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
- Hovering Accuracy Range:Horizontal: ±0.3 m (with Vision Positioning), ±1.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
- Mechanical Range: Tilt: -110° to 35°
- Mechanical Range: Roll: -35° to 35°, Pan: -20° to 20°
- Controllable Range : Tilt: -90° to 0° (default setting) -90° to +20° (extended)
- Stabilization : 3-axis (tilt, roll, pan)
- Max Control Speed (tilt) : 100°/s
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.01°
- Hovering Range: 0.5-10 m
- Non-reflective, discernable surfaces
- Diffuse reflectivity (> 20%,such as cement pavement)
- Adequate lighting (lux > 15, Normal exposure environment of the indoor fluorescent lamp)
- Sensor – 1/2.3” CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 12 MP
- Lens – FOV: 83°
- 35 mm format equivalent: 24 mm
- Aperture: f/2.8
- Focus range: 1 m to ∞
- ISO Video: 100-3200 (Auto), 100-3200 (Manual)
- ISO Photos: 100-3200 (Auto), 100-3200 (Manual)
- Shutter Speed – Electronic Shutter: 4-1/8000 s
- Supported File Formats :FAT32 (≤ 32 GB), exFAT (> 32 GB)
- Photo Formats: JPEG/DNG (RAW)
- Video Formats: MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC）
Remote Controller & Video Transmission
- Operating Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)  : 10 km (FCC)
6 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC), 6 km (MIC)
- Signal Transmission Ranges (FCC): Strong Interference (urban landscape, limited line of sight, many competing signals): Approx. 3 km
- Signal Transmission Ranges (FCC): Medium Interference (suburban landscape, open line of sight, some competing signals): Approx. 6 km
- Signal Transmission Ranges (FCC): Low Interference (open landscape abundant line of sight, few competing signals): Approx. 10 km
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)
- Transmission Power (EIRP) : 2.400-2.4835 GHz
FCC ≤ 26 dBm
CE ≤ 20 dBm
SRRC ≤ 20 dBm
MIC ≤ 20 dBm
FCC ≤ 26 dBm
CE ≤ 14 dBm
SRRC ≤ 26 dBm
- Battery Capacity: 5200 mAh
- Voltage : 1200 mA 3.7 V (Android), 700 mA 3.7 V (iOS)
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Max length: 92 mm
- Supported USB Port Types: LightningMicro USB (Type-B) USB-C
- Video Transmission System: OcuSync 2.0
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Connect your mobile device with the remote controller, then connect with DJI Mini 2 via the DJI Fly app. Follow the app instructions to activate DJI Mini 2.
A. Yes. However, when a microSD card is not installed, the photos or videos you take will be of a lower resolution (720p). It is recommended to install a microSD card before shooting.
A. Yes. Always be sure to observe the surrounding environment carefully and set a proper altitude to avoid obstacles when using the Return to Home function.
A. DJI Mini 2 supports digital zoom, namely: 4K: 2x 2.7K: 3x FHD: 4x In the video recording view of the DJI Fly app, tap the zoom icon, touch the screen with two fingers, or use the dial while pressing the Fn button on the remote controller to zoom in.
Yes. It supports Sphere, 180°, and Wide-Angle.
A. Yes. You can adjust shutter, ISO, and white balance in M mode.