DJI Pocket 2 Features
- High-Quality 64MP Images
That’s right. You heard effectively. DJI Pocket 2 backings stunning 64MP photographs that guarantee your substance consistently looks the best. With this outstanding degree of value, every one of your loved ones can wonder about your most recent experiences.
Clients likewise get unimaginable 8x zoom when they empower 64MP photographs. This magnificent component lets you catch all the subtleties from far away. Scenes and your #1 cityscapes have never looked so great.
Regardless of whether you’re recording a video blog with your sweetheart or sweetheart or pursuing your perky little dog at the seashore, ActiveTrack 3.0 will give the smooth film that keeps your subject the superstar. The most recent rendition of ActiveTrack is far superior at following a subject, which implies you will never miss a shot again.
Artificial intelligence Editor
Not A-rundown Hollywood chief? Not to stress, DJI Pocket 2 has an extraordinary AI Editor that will consequently create stunning clasps comprised of your best minutes and the ideal music and changes to coordinate. This smart capacity is ideal for when you are going in a hurry and need to make and share your marvelous clasps easily.
DJI Pocket 2 is a definitive compact camera gimbal for any experience you have arranged. It fits directly in your pocket, ideal for taking anyplace and utilizing it at whatever point motivation strikes. Pressing light for that end of the week outing to the mountains? Not an issue; DJI Pocket 2 occupies close to no room!
3-Axis Stabilized Camera
DJI Pocket 2 highlights a 3-hub gimbal that guarantees staggeringly smooth film, regardless of whether you’re shaking out at a show or appreciating a city visit in an, especially rough taxi. The mechanized gimbal gives artistic adjustment, which implies you get as imaginative as you like with your shots.
DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter + Windscreen
The DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo accompanies a receiver-transmitter and windscreen, which give far better powerful sound to experts who require a full arrangement. This is extraordinary for columnists, performers, or vloggers that need the best quality sound in their recording.
|Controllable Range||Pan: -230° to +70°
Tilt: -100° to +50°
|Max Controllable Speed||120°/s|
Effective pixels: 64 MP
|Lens||FOV 93° f/1.8
(Format equivalent: 20mm)
|ISO Range||Photo: 100-6400 (16 MP), 100-3200 (64 MP)
Slow Motion: 100-3200
|Electronic Shutter Speed||8-1/8000 s|
|Max Image Size||9216×6912 pixels|
|Still Photography Modes||1. Single Shot
2. Countdown: 3, 5, 7 s
3. Panorama: 3×3, 180°
|Video Resolution||4K Ultra HD: 3840×2160 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
2.7K: 2720×1530 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
FHD: 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)|
|Operating Time||140 minutes (Tested in a laboratory environment while recording 1080p/24fps video and should be used for reference only)|
|Charging Time||73 minutes (when using a 5V/2A USB adapter)|
Q. How do I activate DJI Pocket 2?
1. Download the DJI Mimo app and log in with your DJI account.
2. Remove the cover of the universal port, connect Pocket 2 to your phone with the smartphone adapter, and press and hold the power button or function button to power on.
3. Activation prompt will be shown automatically in DJI Mimo after the first connection.
4. Follow the in-app instructions to complete activation.
You can also refer to the tutorial below: DJI Pocket 2 Unboxing
Q.What intelligent shooting functions can I use with DJI Pocket 2 independently, without connecting to Mimo?
Single Shot, Pano, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Hyperlapse, Slow Motion (1080p @ 120/240fps), HDR Video (V1.1 firmware version or higher).
Q.How do I switch to portrait and underslung mode?
1. To enter portrait mode, hold the gimbal upright and turn it 90° to the left or right.
2. To enter underslung mode, hold the gimbal upright and turn it 180° to the left or right.
Q.How do I adjust gimbal speed during tracking?
1. Via DJI Pocket 2: Swipe up on the touchscreen, then select Fast Follow or Slow Follow.
2. Via DJI Mimo: Tap the gimbal setting icon on the right side of the screen, and then select Fast Follow or Slow Follow.
Q. How do I lock the tilt axis of DJI Pocket 2?
1. Via DJI Pocket 2: Swipe up on the touchscreen, then select Tilt Locked.
2. Via DJI Mimo: Tap the gimbal setting icon on the right side of the screen, and then select Tilt Locked.