Xbox One S 1TB
Open a totally different entrance to the universe of gaming with the magnificent Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Microsoft Xbox One S 500GB includes an additional a get a kick out of terms of a 4K Blu-beam Player that allows you to transfer recordings from premium sites like Netflix and Amazon. Utilizing Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB’s Xbox Live, regardless of the age bunch you have a place with, you generally discover somebody to game with and bond with. You get more games and quicker at a low price. So get set and make a plunge directly into it with this gaming pack
4K Ultra HD Blu-ray and Streaming
with multiple times the goal of standard HD, 4K Ultra HD conveys the clearest, most reasonable video conceivable. Stream 4k content on Netflix and Amazon Video and watch Ultra HD Blu-ray movies in dazzling visual devotion with High Dynamic Range.
Arrange your Xbox One S to turn on different gadgets, similar to your TV, sound/video beneficiary, and link/satellite collector. Regardless of whether you’re playing a game or watching a film, the coordinated IR blaster will get you to the activity quicker, permitting you to abandon your controllers.
Xbox Wireless Controller
Experience the upgraded solace of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, including a sleeker, more smoothed-out plan. Get up to twice the remote reach. Stay on track with a finished hold. Furthermore, with Bluetooth innovation, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs, tablets, and phones
Explore the world of Xbox
Experience richer, more luminous colors in games and videos with HDR. With a higher contrast ratio between lights and darks, High Dynamic Range technology brings out the true visual depth of your games.
- 4k Support: Yes
Ports & Slots
- USB Types Supported: USB 2.0
- WiFi Supported: Yes
- WiFi Specifications: Not Available
- Bluetooth Supported: No
- Bluetooth Specifications: Not Available
- Controller Type: Wireless
- Color: White
- Color Family: White
After Sales & Services
- Standard Warranty Period: 12 Months
- Warranty Type: Carry-In
- Standard Warranty Includes: Manufacturing Defects
- Standard Warranty Excludes: Physical Damage
- Installation & Demo: Not Applicable
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sleek and Slim: The Xbox One S is 40% smaller than Xbox One. Additionally, the new Xbox One S can either sit horizontally or be stood up vertically with the Xbox One S Vertical Stand!
- More space: The Xbox One S, while being 40% smaller, now offers up to 2TB of storage. This will allow you to install more Games & Apps on your Xbox One than ever before!
- HDR: The Xbox One S also brings in High Dynamic Range support. HDR allows you to enjoy your games with a higher contrast ratio between lights and darks. This unlocked the true visual depth of your Xbox One games.
- 4K: With built-in 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray™ and 4K content streaming from apps such as Amazon Video and Netflix, you can enjoy 4K content in the clearest, most realistic video possible.
This 4K refers to ultra-high resolution content or displays/TVs. 4K packs in four times as many pixels as a 1080p display, which provides a sharper, more detailed picture.
To get the most out of 4K, here’s what you’ll need:
A 4K TV/Monitor.
A 4K supported device such as the Xbox One S.
Content that supports
When the Xbox One S resolution is set to ‘4K UHD’ in the console’s settings, everything including the Xbox One dashboard, games, and apps will display at 4K. This means native 4K content will display at 4K, but this also means content in other resolutions (such as 1080p) will be upscaled to display at 4K.
Note: Upscaling to 4K does not make lower resolution content appear the same quality as content that is natively 4K. Upscaling 1080p content to 4K, mathematically matches the output pixel count to the physical pixels.
HDR (or High Dynamic Range) on an HDR-compatible TV will display deeper colors and richer contrast. It will make your HDR-supported games, including other content such as movies, more vibrant and realistic than a regular high-definition TV.
Note: An HDR compatible TV that at least supports HDR10 is required to take advantage of this feature
I may be purchasing this for the TV capabilities, will I need an IR Blaster along with the Xbox One S?
Nope! The Xbox One S includes a built in IR Blaster.
Yup! The new Xbox One controller offers a textured grip, Wireless and Bluetooth support. You can pair your controller to your Windows 10 PC, and increased range! Each Xbox One S console comes with a new Xbox One controller.
I own a Kinect 2.0 sensor from my original Xbox One console, am I able to plug my Kinect 2.0 into the Xbox One S?
While the Xbox One S does not have a Kinect 2.0 port, we will have a Kinect 2.0 USB adapter available. This adapter will be available for free to customers who have an existing Xbox One console, an Xbox One Kinect and an Xbox One S console. You will need the serial number for all three devices to get the free Xbox Kinect Adapter.
Once you have all three items, head on over to our Xbox One S Kinect Adapter support page to start that process.