DJI Pocket 2
Pocket-sized and extremely portable, DJI Pocket 2 is a tiny camera that lets you single-handedly record memorable moments. Well-equipped to stabilize the picture with the movements of the hand. Takes sharp photos and smooth videos, DJI Pocket 2 gives you the freedom to create the magic at hand.
Experience magic at your hand with the DJI Pocket 2
Pocket 2 fits perfectly in your hand, bag, or pocket so that you can take it anywhere. When your journey begins or something suddenly catches your eye, Pocket 2 is ready to capture it all. Take it with you and create memories everywhere.
Meet DJI Pocket 2
DJI Pocket 2 is a tiny camera that lets you single-handedly record memorable moments. Equipped to stabilize movement and take sharp photos and smooth videos, Pocket 2 gives you the freedom to create magic at hand.
Magic At Your Hand
With the Pocket 2
Active Track 3.0
No matter how you move, Pocket 2 keeps you and your friends in the shot with ActiveTrack 3.0
Timelapse lets you turn hours into seconds. Motionlapse adds smooth camera movement. Hyperlapse lets you travel through time.
Not into editing? AI editor automatically combines your clips with transitions and music to create share-worthy content.
A good life is full of color, so show it all. With HDR video, DJI Pocket 2 separates exposure levels by area and layers the image so that the footage pops with life-like detail.
Looking for crazy detail? When taking 64MP photos, the stabilized camera takes sharp 8x zoom shots.
DJI pocket 2 impeccably fits in your sack so in case you are heading off to some place and something grabbed your attention you can simply pull out this little camera and record it. It likewise accompanies an EL editorial manager include which consolidates your recordings together and adds music behind the scenes for you in case you are not into altering that much.
DJI Pocket 2 Product Specifications
- Name: DJI Pocket 2
- Dimensions: 124.7×38.1×30 mm
- Weight: 117 g
- Stabilization: 3-axis
- Pan: -230° to +70°
- Tilt: -100° to +50°
- Roll: ±45°
- Pan: -250° to +90°
- Tilt: -180° to +70°
- Roll: ±90°
- Max Controllable Speed: 120°/s
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.005°
- Type: LiPo
- Capacity: 875 mAh
- Energy: 6.738 Wh
- Voltage: 7.7 V
- Charging Voltage Limit: 8.8 V
- Input Voltage: 5 V/2 A or 5 V/1 A
- Charging Environment Temperature: 5° to 60° C (41° to 140° F)
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Operating Time: 140 minutes
- Charging Time: 73 minutes (when using a 5V/2A USB adapter)
- Name: DJI Mimo
- Required Operating System: iOS 11.0 or later, Android 7.0 or later
Live View Quality
- 4K/60fps: 480p
- Story Mode: 1080p
- Other Modes: 720p
- Sensor: 1/1.7” CMOS
- Effective pixels: 64 MP
- Lens: FOV 93° f/1.8
- Format equivalent: 20 mm
- Photo: 100-6400 (16 MP), 100-3200 (64 MP)
- Video: 100-6400
- Slow Motion: 100-3200
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 8-1/8000 s
- Max Image Size: 9216×6912 pixels
- Still Photography Modes: Single Shot: 16 MP, 64 MP
- Countdown: 3, 5, 7 s
- Panorama: 3×3, 180°
- Video Resolution: 4K Ultra HD: 3840×2160 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- 2.7K: 2720×1530 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- FHD: 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- HDR Video Resolution: 2.7K: 2720×1530 @ 24/25/30fps
- FHD: 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30fps
- Format equivalent: 38 mm
- Video Modes: Video, HDR Video, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Hyperlapse
- Motionlapse: Left to Right, Right to Left, Custom motion (max 4 points)
- Slow Motion: 1080p/120fps (for 4x), 1080p/240fps (for 8x)
- Max Video Bitrate: 100 Mbps
- Supported File Formats: FAT32 (≤32 GB)/exFAT (>32 GB)
- Photo Formats: JPEG/DNG
- Video Formats: MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD Cards: Max 256 GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Grade 1 or UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSD
- Audio Output: 48 kHz, AAC
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q. How do I activate DJI Pocket 2?
A: 1. Download the DJI Mimo app and log in with your DJI account.
2. Remove the cover of the universal port, connect Pocket 2 to your phone with the smartphone adapter, and press and hold the power button or function button to power on.
3. Activation prompt will be shown automatically in DJI Mimo after the first connection.
4. Follow the in-app instructions to complete activation.
Q. What intelligent shooting functions can I use with DJI Pocket 2 independently, without connecting to Mimo?
A: Single Shot, Pano, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Hyperlapse, Slow Motion (1080p @ 120/240fps), HDR Video (V1.1 firmware version or higher).
Q. How do I switch to portrait and underslung mode?
A: 1. To enter portrait mode, hold the gimbal upright and turn it 90° to the left or right.
2. To enter the underslung mode, hold the gimbal upright and turn it 180° to the left or right.
Q. How do I adjust gimbal speed during tracking?
A: 1. Via DJI Pocket 2: Swipe up on the touchscreen, then select Fast Follow or Slow Follow.
2. Via DJI Mimo: Tap the gimbal setting icon on the right side of the screen, and then select Fast Follow or Slow Follow.
Q. How do I lock the tilt axis of DJI Pocket 2?
A: 1. Via DJI Pocket 2: Swipe up on the touchscreen, then select Tilt Locked.
2. Via DJI Mimo: Tap the gimbal setting icon on the right side of the screen, and then select Tilt Locked.
There are no reviews yet.