DJI OM 4 SE
- Feel the Pull: The DJI OM 4 Magnetic Phone Clamp 2 enables effortless capture whenever inspiration strikes. Attach your smartphone to DJI OM 4 instantly, perfect for filming on the go.
- 3-Axis Stabilization: Never post a shaky video again. Even with an external lens added, DJI OM 4’s powerful 3-axis motor keeps your smartphone steady and your video smooth.
- DynamicZoom: Try out the mind-boggling “Hitchcock effect,” a creative zoom shot that delivers a Hollywood feel with minimal effort. Advanced algorithms know what to do, so all you have to do is tap and walk.
- Gesture Control: Whether you’re taking a selfie or a group photo, hands-free is the way to go. Remotely control OM 4 with just a gesture. Snapping a pic or starting a video has never been this convenient.
- ActiveTrack 3.0: ActiveTrack 3.0 makes following subjects a walk in the park. This version recognizes adults, children, and pets with higher accuracy, and you can even fine-tune your image composition with the joystick.
- Difference with OM 4: Same product, more affordable, upgraded magnetic phone clamp, but no magnetic ring holder
- What you get: DJI OM4 x 1, DJI OM Magnetic Phone Clamp 2 × 1, Grip Tripod × 1, Power Cable × 1, Osmo Storage Pouch × 1, Wrist Strap × 1, Manuals × 1
- Compatible with Most Smartphones: DJI Mimo App requires iOS 10.0, Android 7.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, XS Max, SE2, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, S20+, S20, S10+, S10, S9+, S8, Note 10+, Note 9, A50s, HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro, Mate 30, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20, Mate 10, Mate 9, P40 Pro, P40, P30 Pro, P30, P20 Pro, P20, Nova 5, HONOR 30 Pro, 30, 20 Pro, 20, 8X, Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10, Mi 9, Mi 8, Mix 2S, Mix 2, OnePlus 8 Pro, 8, Google Pixel 4XL, Pixel 4, realme X2.
- Certain features may be limited by smartphone manufacturer. Visit DJI website for more details on feature compatibility
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16.3 x 9.9 x 4.6 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||424 Grams|
The Future of Possible
DJI is dedicated to making aerial photography and filmmaking equipment and platforms more accessible and easier to use for creators around the world. Its products are used every day by customers in over 100 countries for filmmaking, construction, inspection, emergency response, agriculture, conservation, and beyond.
What is in the box?
- DJI OM 4 × 1, DJI OM Magnetic Phone Clamp 2 × 1, Grip Tripod × 1, Power Cable × 1, Storage Pouch × 1, Wrist Strap × 1, Manuals × 1
Technical Details of DJI OM 4
|Manufacturer||DJI, No. 8 Xingye Road, Shangdi Village, Liaobu Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China,523428|
|Product Dimensions||16.3 x 9.9 x 4.6 cm; 424 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||CP.OS.00000169.01|
|Mounting Hardware||DJI OM 4 × 1, DJI OM Magnetic Phone Clamp 2 × 1, Grip Tripod × 1, Power Cable × 1, Storage Pouch × 1, Wrist Strap × 1, Manuals × 1|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Item Weight||424 g|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A: The magnetic force of DJI OM 4 is 50 Newtons, which is definitely strong enough to keep your smartphone attached. The strength of 50 Newtons is roughly equivalent to the weight of more than two 2L bottles of soda.
A: No. Due to powerful motors, accurate balancing is not needed for DJI OM 4. When using the magnetic phone clamp, you only need to keep it approximately in the middle of the phone; when using the magnetic ring holder, please follow the instructions and attach it correctly.
A: You can charge OM 4 via the Type-C USB charging port on the right side of the handle. The recommended charging current is 2 A.
A: OM 4 can be used to charge other devices via the USB port on the right side of the handle. The maximum current is 1.4 A.
A: 1. It can control camera/video taking of most smartphones.
2. It can control Huawei smartphones (EMUI 10.0 and above) to take photos, zoom, switch between front and back cameras, and switch between camera and video modes.