DJI Mavic Mini 2 Fly More Combo
Just how light is DJI Mavic Mini 2? At less than 249 gAt under 249g, it weighs probably as much as an apple and fits in the center of your hand.
Most favourite model by DJI in nano category, with powerful capabilities.
- 4K/30fps Video
- 10km 720p Video Transmission
- Level 5 Wind Resistance
- 4x Digital Zoom
- 3 Batteries, RC, Charging hub and carrying bag included.
The new DJI mavic Mini 2 has kept all the center serious highlights of Mavic Mini, including versatility, travel-kind disposition, and convenience, while simultaneously fundamentally further developing elements. DJI Mini 2’s picture transmission framework is especially amazing as it has been moved up to OcuSync 2.0 from improved Wi-Fi. Its maximum flight speed and wind obstruction has additionally been likewise improved, giving more choices to shooting areas and conditions.
Relive your best moments through the footage that wows – DJI Mini 2
4K Image Quality That Impresses
Meet DJI Mini 2
Mavic Mini 2, the successor to Mavic Mini, is ultralight, compact, and travel-friendly, making it perfect for beginners and anyone looking to experience a new perspective.
It may be small, but this drone packs a ton of power.
With a max battery life of 31 minutes DJI Mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot. At less than 249 g, the camera supports 4K/30fps video, making it your ideal travel companion. 4x Digital Zoom Safer and more convenient when transitioning between shots of varying distance and composition.
Mini 2 drone can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.Fly farther and see clearer with up to 10 km of HD video transmission. Level 5 Wind Resistance (29-38 kph) gives stable footage in even more locations and conditions.
OcuSync 2.0 Video Transmission
Explore your world without limitations – DJI Mini 2
mavic mini 2 fly more combo up to 10 km of HD video transmission and has the superb enemy of obstruction capacities, enabling you to fly farther and see more clear
*NOTE: 18W charger is not provided with the latest Models.
DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo
Product Details Specification
- Takeoff Weight < 249 g
- Dimensions : Folded: 138×81×58 mm (L×W×H), Unfolded: 159×203×56 mm (L×W×H)
Unfolded (with propellers): 245×289×56 mm (L×W×H)
- Diagonal Distance: 213 mm
- Ascent Speed (Max): 5 m/s (S Mode), 3 m/s (N Mode), 2 m/s (C Mode)
- Descent Speed (Max): 3.5 m/s (S Mode), 3 m/s (N Mode), 1.5 m/s (C Mode)
- Speed (near sea level, no wind) : 16 m/s (S Mode), 10 m/s (N Mode), 6 m/s (C Mode)
- Service Ceiling Above Sea Level (Max): 4000 m : Max Flight Time : 31 mins (measured while flying at 4.7 m/s in windless conditions)
- Max Wind Speed Resistance : 8.5-10.5 m/s (Scale 5)
- Tilt Angle : 40° (S Mode), 25° (N Mode)*, 25° (C Mode)*
* Up to 40° under strong winds
- Max Angular Velocity (by default)* : 130°/s (S Mode), 60°/s (N Mode), 30°/s (C Mode)
* Can be adjusted to 250°/s with the DJI Fly app
- Operating Temperature : 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Operating Frequency : 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) : 2.400-2.4835 GHz
FCC ≤ 26 dBm, CE ≤ 20 dBm, SRRC ≤ 20 dBm
5.725-5.850 GHz, FCC ≤ 26 dBm, CE ≤ 14 dBm
SRRC ≤ 26 dBm
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS): GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO
- Hovering Accuracy Range: Vertical: ±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning), ±0.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
- Hovering Accuracy Range:Horizontal: ±0.3 m (with Vision Positioning), ±1.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
- Mechanical Range: Tilt: -110° to 35°
- Mechanical Range: Roll: -35° to 35°, Pan: -20° to 20°
- Controllable Range : Tilt: -90° to 0° (default setting) -90° to +20° (extended)
- Stabilization : 3-axis (tilt, roll, pan)
- Max Control Speed (tilt) : 100°/s
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.01°
- Hovering Range: 0.5-10 m
- Non-reflective, discernable surfaces
- Diffuse reflectivity (> 20%,such as cement pavement)
- Adequate lighting (lux > 15, Normal exposure environment of the indoor fluorescent lamp)
- Sensor – 1/2.3” CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 12 MP
- Lens – FOV: 83°
- 35 mm format equivalent: 24 mm
- Aperture: f/2.8
- Focus range: 1 m to ∞
- ISO Video: 100-3200 (Auto), 100-3200 (Manual)
- ISO Photos: 100-3200 (Auto), 100-3200 (Manual)
- Shutter Speed – Electronic Shutter: 4-1/8000 s
- Supported File Formats :FAT32 (≤ 32 GB), exFAT (> 32 GB)
- Photo Formats: JPEG/DNG (RAW)
- Video Formats: MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC）
- Operating Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)  : 10 km (FCC)
6 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC), 6 km (MIC)
- Signal Transmission Ranges (FCC): Strong Interference (urban landscape, limited line of sight, many competing signals): Approx. 3 km
- Signal Transmission Ranges (FCC): Medium Interference (suburban landscape, open line of sight, some competing signals): Approx. 6 km
- Signal Transmission Ranges (FCC): Low Interference (open landscape abundant line of sight, few competing signals): Approx. 10 km
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)
- Transmission Power (EIRP) : 2.400-2.4835 GHz
FCC ≤ 26 dBm
CE ≤ 20 dBm
SRRC ≤ 20 dBm
MIC ≤ 20 dBm
FCC ≤ 26 dBm
CE ≤ 14 dBm
SRRC ≤ 26 dBm
- Battery Capacity: 5200 mAh
- Voltage : 1200 mA 3.7 V (Android), 700 mA 3.7 V (iOS)
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Max length: 92 mm
- Supported USB Port Types: LightningMicro USB (Type-B) USB-C
- Video Transmission System: OcuSync 2.0
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Connect your mobile device with the remote controller, then connect with DJI Mini 2 via the DJI Fly app. Follow the app instructions to activate DJI Mini 2.
One can avail EMI options while making the payment via Razorpay payment gateway. EMI is available from Credit cards, Zest Money, and other Pay later institutions.
Object tracking feature is not availaible in DJI Mini 2. It starts from the models like Mini 3, air2 and air2s.
A. Yes. However, when a microSD card is not installed, the photos or videos you take will be of a lower resolution (720p). It is recommended to install a microSD card before shooting.
A. Yes. Always be sure to observe the surrounding environment carefully and set a proper altitude to avoid obstacles when using the Return to Home function.
A. DJI Mini 2 supports digital zoom, namely: 4K: 2x 2.7K: 3x FHD: 4x In the video recording view of the DJI Fly app, tap the zoom icon, touch the screen with two fingers, or use the dial while pressing the Fn button on the remote controller to zoom in.
DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo price is quite justified as for just a small additional cost, the DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo includes some must-have DJI Mini 2 accessories that will make flying easier and more enjoyable. This combo contains two more Intelligent Flight Batteries, two spare pairs of propellers, and twelve more screws. Compared to standard combo, you also get a Two-Way Charging Hub, a Propeller Holder, an 18W USB Charger, and a shoulder bag. Purchasing the DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo is significantly cheaper than purchasing the drone and these accessories separately.
Yes. It supports Sphere, 180°, and Wide-Angle.
A. Yes. You can adjust shutter, ISO, and white balance in M mode.