Navigate the world hands-free
- Durable, constructed to military standards (MIL-STD-810G); night vision goggle compatible
- Works with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter; smart notifications1 allow your device to receive emails, texts and alerts
- Foretrex 701 adds Applied Ballistics Elite software that calculates aiming solutions for long-range shooting
- Battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode, up to 1 week in UltraTrac™ mode and up to 1 month in watch mode
Tougher than it needs to be
The navigators made by Foretrex are extremely durable. They are constructed in accordance with MIL-STD-810G, the military standard for temperature, shock, and water performance. Additionally, they have tactical features including Jumpmaster mode and support for night vision goggles.
Multi-GNSS navigation includes Galileo
Both Foretrex 601 and 701 work with 3 satellite navigation reception networks, including GPS, GLONASS and Galileo, to track your position in more challenging environments better than GPS alone. Explore longer — battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode and lasts up to 1 week in UltraTrac mode.
Navigation sensors keep you on track
Foretrex 601 and 701 offer thorough navigation and tracking using GPS and ABC (altimeter, barometer, and compass) sensor capabilities to lead you on and off the main route. The barometer can be used to predict weather changes by displaying short-term patterns in air pressure, while the built-in altimeter offers height data to precisely track climb and descent. Regardless of whether you are moving or not, the 3-axis electronic compass maintains your bearings.
The most accurate ballistic solver available
Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software is an excellent aid for hunters and target shooters. It comes equipped with Applied Ballistics Elite software to calculate aiming solutions for long-range shooting.