Star tracker 130/650 EQ Reflector Telescope
130 mm aperture gathers enough light to show you hundreds of galaxies, star clusters, and nebulae. The Ring Nebula in Lyra can be seen as a smoke ring and M13, the famous Hercules star cluster, is already resolved in single stars. A further advantage is the short focal length of this system. With the supplied 25 mm Plössl eyepiece, a true field of 2° can be seen. This is 4x the diameter of the full moon! So observing large objects is a delight. The well-crafted Newtonian system also allows observing the moon and the planets with high contrast. No correction lenses degrade their optical performance. In order to deliver this performance, the optics must be adjusted if necessary. With some beginner´s telescopes, this is not or only partially possible. At the Starscope1306, primary and secondary mirrors are adjustable.
Star tracker 130/650 EQ Reflector Telescope Features
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector.
- Diameter: 130mm
- Focal Length: 650mm
- Secondary Mirror Diameter —–
- Focal Ratio: F/5
- Highest Practical Power: 300x
- Faintest Stellar Magnitude: 13
- Resolving Power: 0.9 Arc – Seconds.
- Focuser diameter: RACK-AND-PINION Focuser 1.25″
- PLOSSL Eyepiece 1.25″OD: 1) PLOSSL 25mm 2) PLOSSL 6.3
- Magnification with eyepiece: 26x and 103x
- Magnification with 2x Barlow lens: 2x Barlow with PLOSSL-25mm= 52x
2x Barlow with PLOSSL-10mm =206x
- Finder:6×30 ‘High Quality’ Achromatic Finder
- Filter: Moon Filter 1.25″
- Mount type: EQUATORIAL EQ3-1
- Tripod: Aluminium, Height Adjustable with Tray
- Slow-motion Control:RA & DEC
- Accessories Tray: Tray with Eyepiece holder
- Tube Weight:2.6 kg approx
- Tube dimension:16.5cm Dia, x 61.5cm length approx
- Shipping Weight: Within 13 Kg approx
|EQ3-1 MOUNT HIGHLIGHT|
The EQ3-1 is a solid mount and a reasonable base for this telescope.
It offers advanced equipment like:
There are no reviews yet.